why is it when i click on link here and book and i got re routed to booking yangshuo dragon river retreat
Does the restaurant cater for vegetarians (no meat, fish or eggs)? If not, are there places to eat nearby?
We are two adults and an 11 yr old.
Which room must I book to have an upstairs room with a river view?
Please tell me the bedding for your family room- we are 2 adults and 2 teenagers so need a queen bed and 2 singles
Dear fellow travelers, how far is the Yangshuo Mountain Retreat hotel from downtown? How do you reach down town? Bicycles, taxi? Do you need to return to down town for dinner?
Good Morning from Boston,
We are staying here for two days and then heading up to the rice terraces for a day and night. We get in late afternoon and have two days. In terms of staying at the Yangshuo Mountain Retreat I have a few questions.
1) Where is the best part of the river for taking the rides? We are two parents and three teens so I guess we will need to split up on rafts. I think I saw a raft in pictures that accomodates 5 people and had a little motor?
Where do we get on and where do we get off? I like the pictures of people rafting under and jumping off that Yulong bridge. I think that is about 8 miles downstream. Is it best to combine a bike ride and the raft ride? Did you book through the hotel?
2) Does it matter what tickets you get to the Sanjie Night show? I see that there are different prices. I wonder how much the higher tickets really impact the experience other than staying dry if it rains.
3) Is it hard to get taxis from this hotel to other places? Do we need to hire a guide? We don't speak the language but are well traveled and enjoy a bit of an adventure.
4) Does Yangshuo Mountain Retreat rent bikes? Do they have bikes for 12 year old?
5) Do you have a suggestion for a great bike ride? We would love to ride by water buffalo and the river and into villages. looks like mostly flat areas. Was there a route that you loved?
Thank you to any and all. It's a really big jump to go all the way to China and I am trying to make sure I make things as smooth as possible.