Travel agent has booked us an early bird room. We have the room till 10am. Is it possible to keep room longer as our flight doesn't leave till 7pm.
1) Are there guest laundry facilities?
2) Is the bus the best way to get into NYC or is there a subway /train stop close?
Hi! Could anyone help me with taxi fares from Newark international airport to this hotel please?
Will be staying at this hotel for 3 days. Wanted to know if there is a bus pass or metro card that I can buy that is good for the bus that will take me from the hotel to time square but also allow me to use the metro? Will be travelling by public transport to NY (time square, Brooklyn etc) I know when I've been to NY I have bought a metro card, just wanted to know if that would work for the bus that takes me back to the hotel?
looking for some travel assistance / advice...
1. Newark Airport - to Holiday Inn Express: Carlstadt : Taxi or Uber
2. Carlstadt to Yankee Stadium? -best transportation method? - roundtrip
3. Carlstadt to Metlife Stadium? -best transportation method? - roundtrip...returning to hotel after midnight
4. Carlstadt to dwntwn. NY - -best transportation method? - roundtrip...
is there a shuttle to the metlife stadium from this hotel? if not what is easiest way to get there and approx. costs?