Me with my wife are planning for a vacation in December and planning to book stay in anantara vacation club, phuket. We are worried about the food there as we are vegetarian and looking for Indian food . Kindly advice us for the same. Is the food & other services in the resort are very expensive?
Thanks in advance
1. Anantara Vacation Club, Anantara Mai Khao Villas, JW Marriott and Vacation Club are part of same consortium and have reciprocal arrangements.
2. We too are vegetarians and stayed at Anantara Mai Khao Villas and at their restaurants they improvised and served vegetarian dishes as per our liking and we had a couple of vegetarian meals.
3. At nearby turtle village, you can access a few restaurants which again serve few vegetarian dishes but definitely not Indian dishes.
4. There are no Indian vegetarian joints nearby and you have to access them by travelling to the city or Patong beach area which are one hour drive away.
5. Breakfasts are sumptuous at all restaurants but with limited vegetarian choice and again chefs would make you veg noodles and pastas as per your desire.
I can only answer the food part, price is a bit on the high end, but you get equally good food. Breakfast buffet has selection of veggies and enough fruits, bread and pastries. I did not avail spa treatments during our visit.
There's a nearby Turtle Village where you might find alternative restaurants (but don't recall seeing an Indian one).
Hope this helps.
Hello Dear Ayush,
Actually I have been at only See Fire salt restaurant for dinner and I have tried see foods which are realy delicious İn Anantara. The See Fire salt restaurant is not cheap. Reg. breakfast, we had taken in anantara restaurant and there is many alternatives. It was really good. There is another alternatives close to Anatara Mai Kai hotel called Turtle village. You can find a few Tai restaurants there and they are cheaper than Anantara restaurants. I also likes indian foods but I dont remember there is any Indian restaurant. If you like see food I can advise you also local Tai see food restaurants by the see. It was very cheaper than the Anantara restaurants. It is located by the see and close to JW Mariot hotel. If you want to find more and cheaper alternatives I can advise you to stay in hotel close to center of Patong or Phuket.
Get an answer from Anantara Mai Khao Phuket Villas staff and past guests.