Hello! I will be staying at this hotel end of March begining of April, and I would like to ask, because of the reviews I've read, a couple of questions :
1. Is wifi available everywhere or just in the lobby and what are the costs?
2. I understand there is a hotel policy forbiding food/drink/fruits from outside the hotel in the room. I would most likely purchase turkish sweets/food as souvenirs from my trip ( i.e. unopened food items ) that I would of course have in my room. I read that there is , as part of the aforementioned policy an approach where the hotel staff safely stores these items until departure time, is this still the case? If so, would a situation as I just described allow me to take the items back in a good state ?
3. Could you please tell me if there are any tea/coffee making facilities in the room?
4. Is the beach private sectioned just for the hotel, or just a beach segment where guests can go?
Many thanks !
Thankyou for choosing The Grand Okan Hotel for your holiday. I will be happy to answer your questions.
1. Wifi is available everywhere in the hotel and is Free of Charge.
2.The previous policy regarding food and drink taken to the room does not apply now, as long as it is not trailed through the lobby of the hotel. Food and drink from outside is still not accepted by the pool.
3. We don't have any tea/coffee making facilites in the room. We do have very good room service, WHO will be only too happy to help with foon and beverages.
4.The beach segment No. 9 on the Cleopatra Beach is looked after by the hotel but it is a public beach. We do try to make sure that mostly guests from the hotel who use it and also have private security there during the day.
If there is anything further you would like to ask, please do not hesitate to contact me
Get an answer from Grand Okan staff and past guests.