Hello, we are considering to come to Delphin Palace in May 2018 with our child of 1 year old. I have several questions to ask:
1. I saw that our vacation is going to be on Ramadan. I worry about our safety because I read that ISIS is due to fight more intensive on that month. Are there any ways you try to put more effort to insure your guests safety? If yes, How?
2. As we are going with a 1 year child, my question would be about food and activities your hotel can provide to such little children.
3. What is the cost of the children stroller rental service?
4. Are there any free of charge bungalows? If yes, is it hard to get one without reservation?
5. Will we get a child crib? Will it be free of charge?
6. What is the weather on May in Turkey like? As I believe it should be quite warm during the day, how's about evenings?
7. How about English? Is the staff fluent?
Any additional advantages of your hotel for small children?
I look forward to your reply.
Hello Dear Guest,
Thank you for your questions. There is no threat and danger of ISIS in our country and we have high levels of security in all of our resorts so you do not need to worry. You can find out special baby food from our main restaurant, we have kids club but it is for children between 4-12 years old. You can take baby stroller with 50£ deposit from reception. We have bungalows at relax poolside for free and without reservation. When you come here at reception you can get a baby crip for free yes. It will be around 26 degrees at daytime and the lowest degree will be around 16. Nearly all of our staff can speak english yes.
We have miniclubs for children between 4-12 and also we have aquapark and lunapark for children.
CRM of Delphin Hotels.
Hi I went with my 4 year old. We had a lovely time. Staff yes they don't all speak fluent English but you are able to communicate to get what you want and they are all very friendly. There is a small play area by the dining area with a tampoline. They have a separate swimming area with slide etc for smaller children. by the pool we had a little bit thing which was brillant for when it got warmer or my boy wanted to eat and rest. We managed to get one easily each day.They have a brill animation team who have a kids club. At night they do a kiddy disco thing.there is the beach with fish you can see in the sea which my little boy couldn't believe. At night there's also entertainment who I kept our little one happy. As for good my boy loved the kebabs, burgers, nuggets, sausuage, pancakes, yogurts, biscuits, cereal, omellette made to order,chips,fruit,chicken,Icecream and cake. As for isis i can't really comment except they attack anywhere these days so why not go turkey. Hope this helps xx
The staff are not fluent at all in English particularly in the bars. I took my 10 year old grandson for a week in August and there were virtually no english the canteens were ramped it was like a free for all with large quests for food. This hotel is like an average 3star and not at all what it was a few years ago.The bungalows are pretty easy to get around the pool areas and are free of charge.
All in all this hotel is not for the English I would not recommend it AT ALL. I stayed at royal wings previous year it was fab no comparison
Get an answer from Delphin Palace Hotel staff and past guests.