We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Wilderness Safaris Toka Leya Camp Questions & Answers

Hilton Head, South Carolina

What type of electrical current do you have and do we need an adapter to fit USA plugs?

over a year ago Answer

1 answer

Property representative
Southern Africa
Helpful answer
Not as helpful

Hello John,

Thank you for the question, Toka Leya runs on the Zambian National grid which uses Alternating Current (AC) of 220V. Universal charging stations are available in each tent, however, we would suggest you bring your own adapter as a secondary measure in the case that some properties you visit may not have these. In the case that you may have an item that runs on 110V you will also need to bring a converter when you visit our camp.

Should you require any additional information please do not hesitate to contact your Travel Agent as they have full access to all camp related documentation that will assist you prior to your arrival in camp.

We look forward to welcoming you to Africa

Wilderness Safaris

over a year ago
Add your answer
Posting guidelines