1) How long has Shutters been charging a resort fee and what NEW amenities were added?
2) Do all the major hotels charge a resort fee in Santa Monica?
Yes, all the major hotels in Santa Monica are charging a resort fee. Please see below the results from a recent call around:
Hotel Casa Del Mar: $25
The Huntley Hotel: $25
Le Meridien Delfina: $25
Thank you for your inquiry.
The resort fee has been in place since early January.
The fee includes the following amenities:
• Premium high-speed internet access
• Welcome drink (valued at $20)
• Daily exercise classes
• Daily one-hour bicycle rental
• Twice daily in-room bottled water service
• House car for transfers within 3 mile radius
(based upon availability)
Get an answer from Shutters on the Beach staff and past guests.