Village side hotel,having a silent beach near by 2 km, Simple & neat rooms,Rooms are more spacious.Swimming pool is added attractive feature.Average Food.Suitable for economic class.Location is average.
We were looking for a property in Varca for our business trip and chanced upon this property. The online booking was swift and we did not have to pay for it in advance. We didn't avail of the airport pickup and that was a mistake. There was a taxi strike and we were stranded. However the hotel sent its vehicle and has picked up at Madgaon.
The property is smallish but has it all. A small cosy pool, a pool table and a garden. We were lucky to be the only visitors and so had the entire property to ourselves. The staff is very efficient and cordial and all our requests were promptly met.
The kitchen is superclean. We actually had the luxury of picking up fresh fish and getting it prepared as per our wish.
The breakfast menu can be a tad underwhelming. Anthony is the goto man for everything, Mahesh is the cook And Ranjit is the chauffeur.
For families the apartment rooms are an attractive proposition.
All in all a 5 star stay.
hotel is decent with well maintained swimming pool and clean environment. the room services are very good.Its great for short stays. Staffs are very cooperative and helpful and the complimentary breakfast has a list of options to choose from, the Cheese Omelet being my favorite of all.
The property is well managed by group of ladies who are working hard.
1. Rooms are neat & clean.
2. Food is available but expensive.
3. Just 10 Kms from Madgaon Station..
4. Hotel is goods if you have your own. vehicle to travel
1. They will tell you beach is near by but beach is around 2 Kms from the hotel which take 20 min walk.
2. Taxi Charges from the hotel is quite high as compared to Madgaon Market rates.
3. Swimming pool is not maintained so have a look before you jump.
4. breakfast is complimentary but very very limited for any extra they will charge.
5. 1 liter water bottle cost you Rs 40/- So better to purchase 5 litre water from near by shop which cost you just Rs 65/-
6. No room service So if you expecting any room service then don't go there.
My compliments to all the ladies are working hard to keep this property neat & clean.
If you are travelling in a group, planning to just use the room for the night and have a 70% discount coupon from Makemytrip, then this place is okay.
1) Location is awesome, very close to Calangute beach.
2) There is restaurant just opposite, which is awesome.
3) Pool area is good, can be better.
1) Terrible reception staff. They behaved as if they are doing you a favor by proving rooms, and if you ask any questions, the look they give you. Oh Boy!
2) No LIFT (yeah you read that right), walk till 3rd floor, doesn't matter whether you are drunk, which you will be in Goa, but, you HAVE TO WALK!!
5) Sitting area is full of Mosquitoes!!
6) Wifi sucks, equivalent to 2G, sorry 1G.