Just one street back off the Beach, decent enough rooms, 2 small requests were sorted out to our satisfaction, nice sun lounger area on the roof, with swimming pool and hot tub.
The only thing they we were disappointed in was that there were zero english speaking channels on the tv, loads of German, but zero UK, rather strange.
Overall though a solid 8/9 out of 10 hotel, at a decent saving on the beach front hotels, which are just 1 minute walk away.
This hotel is good as a 3 star hotel. Good breakfast, nice staff, large and clean rooms.
However I stayed over Christmas. It was also overpriced, the room was very dark with hardly any natural light, both pools are cold, there is no desk in the room (so you can’t work on a laptop) and the jacuzzi / hot tub was cold and broken for all of my stay. I asked for the jacuzzi to be fixed every day but it wasn’t possible. I was offered a free meal which I could not accept. Very disappointed with the facilities. I would not stay here again there are much nicer and better value places in LP.
The hotel is very conveniently located in Las Canteras beach, minutes walk from a huge amount of restaurants with plenty of options. Rooms are very good size with air con, modern bathroom and very comfortable. The hotel is clean and very well maintained. The pool and hot tub on the roof was always clean and ready. The beach is very well looked after and only two minutes walk from the hotel. Complementary water in the room every day was a bonus.
We really couldn’t have asked for more!!!!
We stayed for 2 nights 31/05-02/06/19. We were looking for a decent hotel but at a very reasonable price near to the beach in Las Palmas, after a lot of looking we found this. We were pleasantly surprised by the standard, from the outside it looks so so, but it's in excellent condition internally. The staff are efficient but friendly, the room very good, we slept well. The breakfast was great & we spent both days on the roof in the pool & jacuzzi. We were a little worried about how busy these facilities would be, but we're very pleased to find them empty or very quiet & we now have a go to spot on our weekends in the capital when we visit from our home in Fuerteventura
Stayed here for 4 nights with my Mrs. Great location in the heart of Santa Catalina and 2 minutes walk from the beach.
Helpful staff especially Rosa Jiminez at the front desk and also the breakfast team.
Good breakfast offering!
1. Noisy room - the air con and fridge were just too noisy and made sleep difficult at night.
2. bed - we asked for a double bed when we booked online. When we arrived we saw our room had 2 single beds shoved together. When we enquired we were told the hotel only had a few double beds and one was not available. If we had known, we may not able booked with them.
3. Bathroom - spacious but shower cubicle leaked and made a mess after every shower
4. Housekeeping - hardworking team but not thorough. Make-up smudges on one pillow and sheets were not replaced when bed was turned each morning. Smudges were our making but I expected a 4 star hotel to be replace quickly. Top sheet was straightened but curiously, bedsheets weren't. Also tea bags were not replaced and no milk was provided in our room. There were 2 bath towels and these were not changed in during our stay. Little things, but these let them down.
5. Swimming pool - even though the hotel has a pool, sauna and jacuzzi we were not informed of this when we checked in. We only found out when we asked on our last day after we remembered that the website said so when we were booking.
So all in all some positives but some failings too.