We booked this estate at the last minute actually, and the management actually was very kind to slot us in though they are fully booked, and moved the dateline for payment and menu selection.
We spend 3 days 2 nights here, and it was magical. Each one of the villa are unique by itself and are very comfortable and luxurious. The bathrooms are my favorite because of the outdoor feeling, so you will feel like you are taking a shower at Bali or an expensive hotel. Every little detail was taken care by the management, from the towels, amenities, hair dryer, mosquito repellent and more. The beds are comfortable and well made. They even have housekeeping service.
I recommend including food in the package as you do not have to worry where to eat as they will cook and serve it to you like a hotel buffet. If you feel that it is too expensive, then you can opt to cook by renting the kitchen.
The private estate have swimming pool, pond for fishing, games room, basketball court, trampoline and karaoke for your disposal.
Our family is big therefore we really like the facilities prepared as you can enjoy it with whole family, especially the kids,
The river is outside the villa, but private too.
What we love from this villa is the privacy. Because it will only be your family at the estate, and some staffs.
We would like to thank Miss Wan Sal, for her very good and professional service in answering every questions.
Also to the staffs that took care of us during our stay, Mr Hazzan for making sure our privacy, security and every needs are catered during out stay.
For big families that requires privacy and escape from the town, this is best resort for you.
However, there are mosquitoes as it is a nature retreat, therefore please bring your own mosquito spray or cream so you will feel more comfortable.
1.Their dinner even though RM40/head, you will not regret. Because the price are reasonable for their services. Their catering really good. All the food look like in the hotel not like in school dorm
2. They only have 2 iron in total. So need to share. I hope they can put one for each villas.
3. Their staff very polite. Thumbs up for their services.
4. Karaoke hall - Song cannot search by typing the song name or search by singer. You need to push button next from 1 until 1xxx. Most of the song are in chinese.
5. Meeting hall (and karaoke are the same place) - Everything is good. But if you want to have a powerpoint presentation with song in it. The sound are not good as the microphone. The sound using a different speaker than the microphone and can't hear it better (kind of you put the volume down). But Arrangement and another facilities such as A4 paper, pencil, whiteboard, marker, mineral water and coffee/tea that they provide were very satisfying.
6. I've stayed in Villa Halia for one night. They provide sejadah, hair dryer, towel, face towel,shower gel and also shampoo.
7. They only have wifi at their Pandan Dining only. Also for breakfast, their nasi lemak very satisfying. It's so good that you will add-on a second.
8. Villa Kantan picture that shown on the website shows it has a bath tub. But, in reality, it already remove and change to place for wudu'. So, there's no bath tub.
9. Their swimming pool is not so good but okay for me. I just jump into it. They have side for children and adult. I'm 159cm, and the water level maybe at 130-140 cm. And it feels like kind of slimy on the floor (of the swimming pool) So just be careful okay.
10. Person in charge (Puan Sall) are very helping, you can count on her on asking anything you need. She will always reply to you eventhough I text her in the evening after office hour.
11. For breakfast they arrive at 8 in the morning.
12. They don't actually have surau, just gazebo (better sleep in your villa)
13. The river (Benus river), just right in front of your resort. Go in the evening is better than in the morning.
14. They have paddle boat activities that you can do. But not advisable, it doesnt look like it can be used.
15. I forgot to take picture. So When you arrive, please take picture of their beautiful villas and anything that dont look satisfying.
16. It's for 20 pax, but it can up until 35 pax. Another 15, using additional bed (100/day). I advise to stay more than 5 peoplen a villas.
Enjoyed a very lovely weekend celebrating a special birthday of a family member at this private estate. We were impressed by the grounds and also the 6 villas for accommodation. The 2 Kantan Suites were luxurious and certainly jaw dropping when we first walked in. Located in Janda Baik it was about an hour's drive from Kuala Lumpur so quite close to the city but once you get here, you are back to nature in very tranquil surroundings. We were treated to local kampung style meals which was well presented and enjoyable by the friendly & accommodating staff. There are a few common areas which are well equipped. We used the main dining area for all our gatherings and that had a large screen, wall mounted projector & speakers. The children enjoyed the games room which had a pool table, Foosball, Nintendo Wi. Outdoors there is a basketball court and trampoline. We all had a great experience here and would gladly recommend Aman Rimba to others.
Suitable for any kind of retreat, be it family or business, team building etc. Very nice place and they offer you wide variety of facilities like the game room, bicycles, pool, boat riding. Full of entertainment even though you’re outside of the city.
The location was at a charming spot across a stream, and you are welcomed into a stunning driveway filled with tropical plants with the jungle dotted in thr background. We were greeted by Iskandar, who was super accomodating and helpful.
The estate had 6 villas, each unique and charming and clean. My mother and aunt was immediately nostalgic of their younger selves in a similar kampung house when they were younger, but in this case we enjoyed modern facilities with a clasic traditional facade.
Plenty of things to do, everyone got on bikes, jumped in the pool, babies on the trampoline, big kids played basketball and used game rooms.
Eating was in communal space and food was... superb!
My husband, who is Dutch, also thorougly enjoyed himself with both the food and environment.
Unlike other resorts, this was private to our family so we felt comfortable to be loud and laid back.
Thanks for everything.