As we don't have children we tend to wait until after school holidays so we can enjoy piece and quiet. Cayman delivered. Lovely quiet family run resort. Can not fault our stay. Thoroughly enjoyed the jetty where we spent many an afternoon with drinks watching the river life. Pool was lovely. If your a towel on the sun bed all day type of person this is not (rightly so) the resort for you as the beds are not in the pool area. Location fabulous we walked everywhere to dinner. Made use of free kayaks which was fantastic. Unit (12) lovely and clean and everything you need. We would go back without a doubt. Thanks Sandy and Julia.
We only stayed 2 nights could stay longer.
One bedroom apt ground floor looking towards river was really comfortable. If you wanted a self catered break, the kitchen and dining is well sized.
Green lawns towards own jetty which was pretty good for sunset and an early morning coffee.
Pool area would be great for a bbq and a book. Hire equipment available - bikes, kyaks etc.
Easy walk along river to a good choice of cafes, restaurants etc.
Nice drives in the area, easy to get to.
Will definitely be our preferred choice for Sunshine Coast getaways
What an absolute joy it was to stay at Cayman Quays
So many positives:
- An incredible view of the river from our room
- Walking distance to cafes and playgrounds
- Kids enjoyed playing, kicking footy on the grassy area out the front of the room
- Heated pool was perfect temp and still allowed kids to swim comfortably on an overcast day
- Room was spotless and equiped with everything we could have needed
- Spacious with loads of storage
- Beds were comfy with lovely linen
- Overall feeling of the accommodation was cozy, safe and homely (we didn’t want to leave)
- Pool equipment, kayaks, bikes and fishing gear available for guest use from reception
- Play area for kids
- Julia was super friendly and helpful going above and beyond for us to ensure our kids were happy
We’ll definitely be back! Loved it!
My husband and I rented an upstairs apartment over the Christmas break. The unit was spotless and well-equipped with crockery, utensils and linen. There is a large grassed area between the units and riverbank which was mown and tidy. Great for a game of cricket with the kids. There is even a little jetty that you can fish off. The pool was crystal clear. The whole complex is well maintained. An easy walk to shops and restaurants along Gympie Terrace and the riverside. Reception staff friendly and helpful. Would definitely stay there again.
Our third visit to Cayman Quays did not disappoint. Unit 1 overlooking the inviting pool , parkland and River was spotlessly clean, comfortable and modern. Julia and Steve are welcoming and generous in their help. We were able to bring our boat, with the option of mooring on the private jetty. The breeze and scenery kept us on the verandah and the location allowed us to walk the river pathways.