I visited this place with my friends to stay 2 days . It is located near the sagar nagar beach. It have two swimming pools i think so. The rooms is ok and mainly huts beside the swimming pool is beautiful to see.
1. Stay - Room was big but still I liked the small hut facing pool.
2. Pool was clean and kids loved it. It had shade too. But chlorine was more.
3. Breakfast was not tasty. They also served expired bread. We stayed on 1st Apr and bread was expired by 23 Mar.
4. Wifi was good and faster
5. Beach was just opposite and not crowded but all city's garbage are on this shore.
I am giving it 5 stars bcos we stayed in a horrible hotels in Odisha the previous 2 nights. so we felt this was awesome. Hospitality was good. South is always BEST.
I booked the hotel via Cleartrip for two days (24-Sep-17 to 26-Sep-2017), Cottage Room with Pick up, Rs. 6098 /2 days. First things first, when contacted to the hotel they denied to provide Pick up. So as a compensation they provided Complimentary access to Swimming pool.
Booked the hotel by seeing pictures over internet but got a shock when we reached!!! It seems like the hotel hit by storm and look devastated. So cozy and cottages are one after another no place in between. Dirty swimming pool almost like a bath tub, haven't used it in our two days of stay.
Can't say cottages, otherwise it will be a insult of cottage. Room is almost on the road, can't even sleep properly as its very noisy even in night as rooms are beside the road. So called teresa is very dirty, requested to clean the place so that can sit and enjoy a cup of tea, housekeeping is very poor, we found the teresa dirty event after they claimed it has been cleaned.
Inside the room we found millipede (Kenno), worm on bed, Kencho on floor, cockroach on floor towel. Room ceiling not properly covered. Bathroom not cleaned properly. Water flow is very less in basin almost not existent, shower was not sprinkling water rather was pouring at very low intensity. You will face all the problem as rooms are on the ground floor.
Worst experience ever, a big no for this hotel who are planning for a trip to Vizag.
Bigger surprise yet to come, during checkout when asked for invoice, first they denied and inform as we booked it online Cleartrip voucher will be final one. So I have to explain why online invoice can't be accepted. Finally they agreed to provide invoice. I got a invoice of Rs. 5597/2 days for which I have paid Rs. 6098/2 days. Now, they charged Rs. 1000 extra for early check in (3:30 AM) into hotel, even though I have checked out at 08:00 AM in morning, So I have paid Rs. 7098 /2 days.
Avoid this place if you are going for a holiday trip!!! Otherwise All the Best.
We have booked 4 rooms in this hotel once we seen pictures on Net.
We reached Vizag and called to manage pickup with additional charge the denied by saying we don't have vehicle.
We were astonished when we reached to hotel , you can cover property within 5 minutes. Very very cozy.
Rooms were ok but bathroom were dirty, Linens Curtains was dirty, No glass to drink water, Swimming pool was dirty and we can see sediment of dust at bottom.
We have booked this hotel at 35000 RS including food and paid 10000 Rs as advance payment for confirmation thankgod we lost only 10000 Rs. We just had breakfast fast and we decided to go The Park.
I can say for 8 people it would be costliest Breakfast, seen in my life.
Even though they charged 10000 for breakfast they were expecting us to pay Rs 60 for Two water bottles!!!
I booked a cottage via goibibo so got it in rock bottom price. i went in the 1st week of april and was expecting scotching heat but it was cool not as bad as expected.
1. the place is on the beach and has good basic facilities.
2. the room is good .
3. has got a swimming pool
4. staff is friendly.
5. secluded place so good for couples.
6. easy to commute since auto bus and uber facilities can be availed from outside the hotel gate.
1. Rooms are ageing so the bathroom fittings are not upto the mark and the shower was not sprinkling water rather was pouring at very low intensity other bathroom fittings were also not upto the mark.
2. thepool was not clean so dint feel like getting into the pool.
3. Food was ok ok , we had food in the restaurant just beside the hotel , the food at that restaurant was great.
Overall good value for the money i paid approx 1500 per night on goibibo.
couples must try if you want to spend some quality personal time with each other.