I wish I could rate this negative...
Stay date: 20th July, 2019.
We had booked it through MMT.
1. The Hotel staff entered our room when we had gone out. The room key was with us. They used their master key to enter our room.
2. They took pictures of our room in our absence. When we entered the room, our belongings were shattered. I won't be surprised if any of my Jewellery is mising, they must have flicked something from our baggages.
3. When contacted the manager - Anil Dubey, he was very rude and threw attitude saying his team has not done anything wrong and he also showed us our room pic that his staff had taken.
4. When we asked why did you enter our room without our permission, he said no one was answering the room phone. On asking him why we were not contacted on our mobile number that they took during check in, he said he forgot.
5. Instead of apologizing, he raised his voice very much and spoke very rudely with us.
This is the kind of hospitality the tourists will get when you visit this hotel.
If the owner is reading this - your hotel is really in bad hands
The hotel looks great and the location is fantastic. However, the breakfast buffet is very limited. Most things we ordered from their room service menu were not available. This is at all times if the data. When we ordered from outside we were told this was not allowed. Pointless policy. Staff were also impersonal. The hotel is very clean. I will not stay again.
its a nice property, however hotel should revert when a query or request is sent, especially with regards to early checkin, i had raised this request as was travelling my daughter and we were arriving at around 630 int he morning, however the hotel didnt revert, they had room available, early checkin was provided but on chargable basis - this they could have easily replied when the request was raised.
We found this place to be neat and tidy, well located, and the staff to be generally polite though definitely a mix of stand off-ish and kind of unhelpful. The Room Service was fantastic, really great food, although it was a real mission to get ice cubes to the room lol. The nearby Step Well from 15th Century was fantastic to see. Didn’t get to Gandhi’s unfortunately.
Very good hotel. Nice spread of breakfast. The room was clean and everything was great.The laundry service is good and prompt. The location is very central and one can get cabs quickly. Airport is also 20 mins away.