We enjoyed a recent one night stay in this hotel and found our room, the general facilities and breakfast to be good.
We found the staff to be friendly and helpful.
Special mention must go to Osman, a member of the front desk team, who on finding a bag my wife had left in our room, called us to let us know and to arrange to post the bag to us. This was a great relief to us as the bag contained some personal information and items.
1. The room is decently cleaned. Nice bed.
2. Normal hotel , nothing special
1.Breakfast is not as good as other four star hotels.
2. Not many facilities, not many amnesties.
3. Staff is not fluent at English.”
Our overall experience wasn't bad, but I don't recommend the place.
- The food was okay, but it you're Vegan/Vegetarian, you won't find anything.
- It's about 15-20 minutes walk to most of the attractions, if traveling in a cold-season, keep this in mind.
- The majority of staff don't speak English (personal experience) -- we ordered room-service, they got the order wrong; we checked-out and had to wait for our luggage for 20-minutes, and found out that the reception forgot to ask for our luggage.
I stayed in this hotel for one night with a group of 22 persons as a tour leader and I was quite disappointed by this hotel as it was sold to me by my Turkish agent as a 5 stars hotel.
It is a very basic 4 stars ( inferior standard)
Rooms are large and bed comfortable but bathrooms are not well equipped at all. You will find only shampoo and shower gel but not cotton, shower cups, toothbrush, comb....
Our room was overlooking a parking area without any view...
Very limited breakfast and dinner again not up to the standard of even a 4 stars hotel.
Staff has very limited English.
Do not try to call the reception, nobody will answer...
Good location close to the Cultural Centre.
It has all the conveniences of a large hotel including ice machines and a coin operated guest laundry. Room was large and spacious, bathroom was good and a lovely deep mattress to sleep on. It is a modern large hotel as many other Hiltons around the world but for our brief stopover it was perfect.
Good price for the location and standard of accommodation.