My extended family and I had a short stay in this hotel. In spite of a large group of people, hotel arranged rooms for us carefully. Amenities in room are so good and staff are so very friendly and professional. They recommended us many tourist destinations in Phan Thiet to visit. We felt like home when staying in hotel. They take care us so much, especially in breakfast. The swimming pool are is also nice. We had a amazing and memorable vacation together. Thank you Mui Ne Sports Hotel.
- 2 weeks Before checking-in, I sent email to ask about taking shower if arrival the hotel around 3-4 AM and staff I asked said I could use the shower room. But when I arrived, another staff in night shift didn't understand me and didn't allow to use shower room but allow me to use toilet instead !! Better than not allowing anything !!
- After finished the sunrise tour at 9-10 AM, I could check-in earlier without extra charge and got the upgrade from Superior to Deluxe. (I told the staff who might be the one in the email about when I arrived the hotel.)
- Cheap cost, good hotel and full of necessary facilities.
- There is food court in front of the hotel.
- Not far from the main road.
I arrived at 12am to the hotel. The reception look liked that it was closed. I opened the door and saw somebody sleeping. I woke her up and she gave my room key to me and took my passport. (I didn’t get my passport until I had done check out). I got the room on a ground level. The bathroom was quite dirty and I couldn’t sleep much because in early morning hours you can hear all the noises coming upstairs, restaurant, corridor and people walking past your room.
I got to change my room and I got my room in level two. There was a small balcony too. This room was better but there was a few flaws. Shower’s drain didn’t really work and sink either.
The pool area is really small and is in the shadow all the time. The beach is very close to the hotel but it’s not very clean beach. High tide time was around 3pm and the sea covered the hole beach. Lovely foodcourt is in a corner and that was a great plus. 10 minutes walk to Fairy Stream.
I will stay in a good resort next time in Mui Ne.
Randomly pick a hotel for only 1 night in Mui Ne for a group of 4. The owner took my booking and arranged 2 rooms for us. We arrived late at night and our rooms are ready.
They have new furnitures, warm water even at 1am, room did not smell bad and our room have a small balcony with pool view. No weird / disturbing noise through out the night or in the morning.
The price for one room with 2 beds is VND 600.000
This place is small and cozy. The owner is a very nice man.
Single man staying in a double executive room at double executive price.
Rainy day so I stay in most of the morning. At one I go for lunch and leave my room key with reception and ask for the room to be made up. It wasn’t done.
They offer to do it while I am in the room but having sat myself in a cafe most of the afternoon to allow the staff access I decided to decline. So sand on the floor and dirty cups for 700,000 Dong per night without breakfast. And no water to drink either. Feeling very executive
Thanks Muine Sports hotel.