We stayed two nights 26-28 June.
1. Our room access was terminated on 27 June as they thought we stay only one night. Getting key replacement was a hassle. We waited quite long.
2. One of the reception staff deliberately gave us wrong email address for complaint. Was given firstname.lastname@example.org instead of email@example.com after we said we are going to complaint about him having no eye contact at all and being no manners.
3. WiFi is totally unable to connect at room 702. Reported upon check in but nothing done to rectify the non connectivity.
4. On our second night, around 1.30am, there were loud noises came from upstairs. Guests were having party till 3am. The hotel management didn’t do anything about it. Room has no sound proof.
5. Leather sofa is a bit old with leather chipped off.
Other than that all ok. Clean and spacious.
We arrived at around 2:45 and the staff there asked us to wait until three o’clock before we can get the room. We then went out for lunch and back at around 3:15. Another staff told us that we have to wait for another half an hour. The reason they gave us was the hotel was fully booked that day. However, I don’t think that is an acceptable excuse. Finally we got our room after around twenty minutes.
The room is spacious and located next to the laundry and Gym. It is stated that the laundry and Gym will close at 9:00 but actually it is not and we can hear door closing and other noise as we stayed next door and the wall is thin. The bath room doors have to be fixed to avoid creaking sound. The water tap is loosen. Hopefully they will improve all these and make the hotel a better one.
Not worth the price but good place
no breakfast available
Far away from halal food
All basic utensil no kitchenette
No washing machine
But good room for a family
Overall I would rate 2/5
But cleanliness is good
I and my partner had an amazing stay at this property. The check-in process was smooth, the people there are friendly and helpful, the room was extra spacious with complete amenities and everything we need and more. The deposit was rather high (MYR 200), but considering the type of the building and all facilities inside, I understand. We were asked to pay MYR 40 for tax during check-in, which was a bit confusing to us but we didn’t bother questioning. We got a room on the 9th floor and my room was fairly clean. A bit noisy yes as it’s located on a busy main road, but didn’t bother us at all. All 3 aircons were super cold and the hot water worked properly. The property also has a gym that is enough for us to get some workouts and inside the gym are a washing machine and a dryer to do your laundry. The location was alright—not too far from everything and very close to Gurney Plaza and Gurney Paragon. If you wanna go to Batu Ferringhi or anywhere nearby, you can take a bus no. 101 from the bus stop in front of Advent Hospital. Getting around was easy as we just take Grab everywhere. There’s a food court that opens after 6pm within a 3-mins walk. 7-Eleven and Happy Mart within 2-mins walk. Their TV only has local channels, but we’re not much of couch potatoes anyway. Their cleaning service could do better at making up the room tho. What’s missing from this place is just a pool. If they had a rooftop pool or even just a normal infinity pool, that’d be awesome. Overall, we’re very satisfied with our stay here and would love to stay here again if we ever go back to Penang.
The room is really large and clean. Staff waited for us to arrive and did the check in. All is well for 1 night. If only they have a bath hub will be wonderful. Walking distance to eatery and park. Will return.