OMG where do I begin. Depak/sixpack was a pleasant and conversational. He did offer to cook breakfast. But that is where it ends. Based on the reviews in 2019, I did not expect much. And I did not get much. Had I been in a position to change hotels I would have, but my schedule was so tight, I could not afford the time to search for better accommodations.
In the case of this hotel, not only is the owner willfully neglectful, but he does not care. If you stay here do so at your own risk.
I am a health and safety inspector so the following as been well documented.
1) There was no hot water, I do not mean that it ran out, but it was non existent.
2) There were large gaps around the doors which allowed critters and bugs to enter the room at night.
3) The room had not be vacuumed in God only knows how long. I personally made sure that my feet had coverings. I am including a photo of the dirt on my socks from the dirty carpet.
4) The sofa was covered with stains, dirt, human hair, and had distinct odor.
5) The bed, well 1970s wants their pillows back ! The linens were worn out at best.... and then
5.1) under the circumstances, you can understand why I unmade the bed.... once the blanket (below) was removed, there was blood stains, not old ones .... fresh ones on the top sheet. LOL I called old depak and told him that I would like fresh sheets, he said "why?". LOL I told him there were blood stains on the sheets.... he said "which one?" WTF .. what do mean which one? He tried to give me 1 sheet, I explained that under the circumstances I did not trust his bed was clean.
5.2) I kept the "clean?" sheet and used it cover the sofa. He actually asked me why?
6) There was human hair on the blanket, so God (and depak) only knows when the last time it was washed.
7) There was filth and dirt on every surface from the remote control to the counters and appliances. Pictures included.
8) The tub/shower was an absolute freeking nightmare. The tub had soap scum ring around it. I mean one you could write your name in. Based on the reviews I came prepared for uncleanliness, but this was horrific. The pictures you will see will show the dirt running down the side of the tub. After cleaning the tub with disinfectant I realized that the drain did not properly work and the water backed up in to the tub...hence the soap ring. So imagine standing in the ankle deep water oozing from the drain in the tub.... oh no way!
9) The pool had a green tinge to the sides and ring around the edge. I was without my water sample kit or I would have documented that too.
10) NO ICE !! Really?
11) No Coffee, that is just cheap ass.
I spent 2 miserable nights in this hell hole. on the first night at 2 am, I woke to crickets crawling from out of the bath sink drain (which by the way was broken). It was like something for a horror movie. I stuffed Kleenex tissues in the drain, to try and keep them out. pictures included.
An owner who does not provide a clean and sanitary hotel does not deserve (1*), Perhaps these folks who left (5 *) have a different tolerance to cleanliness or perhaps they were simply luckier than me?
This review is the subjective opinion of a TripAdvisor member and not of TripAdvisor LLC