Nammadus Resort is located beside River Narmada…They have tents, Cabana n Wooden chalets. We stayed in Wooden Chalets in which we can see River Namarda. FO/Room service was great and very cooperative staff. Food is also good. Mr. Ashutosh and his Team took care best care of our Group. This place is perfect to spend time with Family and Friends but as per me people must stay at least 2 nights to Explore and Enjoy the Beauty.
Amazing location with natural beauty all around. Wooden Shelley are the best with mesmerising view of river narmada. Room service was great and staff very cooperative.
Special thanks to Sharma Ji for extended support and Amrit for hospitality services.
1. Staff moving in underpants and bathroom slippers during breakfast time in the restaurant area. Waiters helping you out with a hand in their pocket!!
2. Many of the activity equipment not in working condition or ill-maintained
3. Too many weeds in the expansive lawn area
4. AC takes at least 2 hours to make the rooms cool because of inadequate capacity and Nimadi Summer at 47 deg C - a good idea could possibly be to cool the room before arrival of guests
5. Food has more of a Dhaba taste than a restaurant taste, eg. Pasta and Paneer Tikka were sweet and not prepared well, no fruits in breakfast!
1. Pool side experience remains good, though no arrangement for shower before taking a dip
2. Overall the property is decently maintained and serene
3. Location, on the banks of Narmada, is excellent
Used to be a visit again place for us....sadly, maybe not any more...
Nammadus is an amazing place, I really like the live music over there, wooden chalet room was pretty cool. It is very near to Dhar. M.p. It has pure veg restaurant. The entire ambiance was very soothing
Nice property.......poorly managed..
Horrible experience in cleanliness,room service,staff attitude, response to queries, professionalism, hospitality etc....
Only good thing was food prepared by chef..it was up to the mark.
Property is nicely located but no directions to reach it on highway,nd inside.On arrival casual reception,room checked was horribly messy.On requesting changed to freshly prepared room with sticky floors. Food order taken casually but cooked well by cook.
High tea was Ok nd BOAT ride in Narmada was without life jackets on.No provision if that.
Enjoyed the property by evening but later loud music with poor performance karaoke singer killed the serenity of location.Pool was not clean nd was over crowded nd having a distinct smell from it.On repeated request to scale down the loud music,nothing happened.More so loud karaoke with killing music came to harass.
Dinner area is small so waited for sometime nd defying there claim as vegetarian spot Non veg was scattered as waste in central lawn area. Alcohol too was allowed I guess as few were definitely drunked.
Updated all this to manager Sharma ji nd thanked cook Rohit for only good thing happened thr.
Last punch was left for check out as by 11 nocking doors to vacate by 12 as we are unaware if our bookings.For reminding again to manager about this absurdness excuse was fir next proper checkins. But we checked in at 3PM still required room change so you can freely guess the services esp housekeeping.
Owner needs corrective action for betterment for such an amazing property.