Nice view from my room
Plenty of food for breakfast
Good tv channel receiver
Nice view at night
Wide parking spaces
1.Check in takes time too many people on weekend
2.Room not so clean, mine still got sand on the floor
3.Waterpark maybe need some reno or changing water . From my room so not clear water lah.
4. Aircond need supervision. My room upper aircond not functioning well thank Allah u got fan.
5. Too many people allowed at one time at the waterpark, feel not safe due to this pandemic.
6. Most guest not wearing mask, do remind them.
7. Most guest do double park when check in. Guards must work on this matter
Im really disappointed... we want to entertain our parents... but it’s totally not suitable for the old folks...the cafe and facilities is quite far.. the room quite old and small...even the closet can’t be open... we need to combine the bed to open the closet... this ‘4 star’ hotel didn’t provide any hanger.. they even sewn the bedsheet hole... i paid around 800 for 2 night for 2 bedroom.. its so not worth it for 4 star hotel... its so over claimed... surely will never recommend this hotel to anyone...
Room was very spacious. Went here for our honeymoon. Got privacy that we wanted and very comfortable. Breakfast was good and got many choice. Luckily we went there during weekdays so there was not too much guest and we got to enjoy our time together.
Booked 2 bedroom suite. Room not bad and quite comfortable. It’s just parking are quite limited at block A. Lobby sign from parking not clear and we might get confuse during 1st time visit. The breakfast is cheap and good. Has variety of food. I must say they have the best roti canai in town. Highly recommended for those who looking for good accomodation in desaru.
The resort is big, a lot of facilities (1 normal pool, 1 pool with waterpark, peacock cage, shuttle within the resort, night event in the park), restaurant, bar, private beach access. The room is quite big, nice and comfy extra large bed. However, there were few not so good experience during my stay. Kudos to the security guard, most of them were helpful. Happened to encounter with 3 security guards - after check in (do the bellboy job, direction, etc)
2. Pool counter
- also rude. first statement - no wrist band, no pool. Actually we brought our wrist band, only our 3 yrs old kid did not have one since the frontdesk did not provide it, I thought it was okey since there was no charges under 4 yrs old. End up we took back our wrist band and went to the beach. They provided 1wrist band per person to use it for 3 days and the funny part was the pool staff expected us to wear it while sleeping.
3. Rm5 charges for extra towel, cash to the housekeeping who sent it to the room. The rm5 cannot be charge to your room.
4. Parking was quite difficult during peak, we even park outside the resort and lucky our block was nearby the main entrance. If you bring a lot of stuff, please manage it well because no bell boy or trolley, we were lucky because the security guard willingly to help us without asking.