Nice view from my room
Plenty of food for breakfast
Good tv channel receiver
Nice view at night
Wide parking spaces
1.Check in takes time too many people on weekend
2.Room not so clean, mine still got sand on the floor
3.Waterpark maybe need some reno or changing water . From my room so not clear water lah.
4. Aircond need supervision. My room upper aircond not functioning well thank Allah u got fan.
5. Too many people allowed at one time at the waterpark, feel not safe due to this pandemic.
6. Most guest not wearing mask, do remind them.
7. Most guest do double park when check in. Guards must work on this matter
As the public Desaru beach is closed to visitors during these Covid19 pandemic days, one can only get to enjoy the private beach enclosed within hotel grounds. One of these hotels is the Lotus. We could enjoy the seafront by lying on the beach chairs or taking a stroll along the beach. Saw people indulging in watersports like winch boat
parasailing and family bonding together in a banana boat. Other
activities to participate in are look archery, swimming in the pool, gymnasium, games arcade, bird watching at the aviary, the wargame 'Paintball', karaoke. There are many outlets to have meals. We chose to have buffet lunch at Teratai Coffee House. A great variety of local food on offer. We really had an enjoyable lunch.
The resort is big, a lot of facilities (1 normal pool, 1 pool with waterpark, peacock cage, shuttle within the resort, night event in the park), restaurant, bar, private beach access. The room is quite big, nice and comfy extra large bed. However, there were few not so good experience during my stay. Kudos to the security guard, most of them were helpful. Happened to encounter with 3 security guards - after check in (do the bellboy job, direction, etc)
2. Pool counter
- also rude. first statement - no wrist band, no pool. Actually we brought our wrist band, only our 3 yrs old kid did not have one since the frontdesk did not provide it, I thought it was okey since there was no charges under 4 yrs old. End up we took back our wrist band and went to the beach. They provided 1wrist band per person to use it for 3 days and the funny part was the pool staff expected us to wear it while sleeping.
3. Rm5 charges for extra towel, cash to the housekeeping who sent it to the room. The rm5 cannot be charge to your room.
4. Parking was quite difficult during peak, we even park outside the resort and lucky our block was nearby the main entrance. If you bring a lot of stuff, please manage it well because no bell boy or trolley, we were lucky because the security guard willingly to help us without asking.
Big group of family with 3 big rooms with 1 nights. Beach, pools, breakfast still great and awesome. Staff everywhere polite.Last not by least please increase water pleasure leave and make sure room is clean. 🙏🏾😊
Lotus Desaru Resort has a nice beach with many sea sport activities. Avoid the monsoon period (Oct to Dec) to get into the water. The resort came with options for different bedrooms apartment. Free tickets for admission to their mini water park. There are also swimming pool facilities, Spa, small bird park, Bar and Seafood restaurant.
What I like best is the help rendered to me during my stay, my mother-in-law was not well in the middle of the night, the security head came to check on us, when we called the reception for a doctor. Together with a duty medic, they arranged for transport to send her for doctor consultation in a small town. The next morning, the medic also bring packed porridge for her breakfast and help to extend our stay till 2pm for checkout to allow us to have a good rest.
For those who drive, there is a fruit farm about 3km away.