This hotel is due for renovation and so is running without adequate staff.The rooms are run down with broken room and bathroom fixtures,the flooring is coming apart,the kitchen is shut and food in the hotel comes from a dhaba next door.The restaurant is not operational.OYO has no clue what is happening here.You have to see the breakfast spread to believe-the food is unfit for an animal!!
As the hotel is very lavish in terms of infrastructure, and the rooms are also very comfortable and budgeted also, but the service is little bit slow, when I entered in the room there was no tea maker no sugar no milk powder nd nd cup also, I had to ask 10 times for these things nd the TV was also not showing anything so had to ask for the technician again 10 times nd after the cleaning the housekeeping forgot to keep towels when I came in the evening I had to ask for the towel, nd in the night some cockroachs were dancing with me on the bed as well, so had to ask for a pest control also nd the doors of rooms nd washrooms were Termite.
Location is great, it is in the market and on the main road..The ambiance of the rooms and reception is attractive.The complimentary breakfast and the foods are tasty and everybody enjoys the taste of the food. The quality of the food is very good.
The rooms are spacious. location is great. but food is average and service is very poor. they take forever to respond to any requests. inspite of repeated phone calls to the reception, our luggage was not shifted to the room. when we asked for extra bed, they only brought a mattress and took another hour to get the cot.
Stayed for 9 nights and my feedback as follows:
1. Reasonable room rate and good location
2. Staff are cooperative
3. Good buffet breakfast spread and good taste. Would be great if they add few Assamese items like kettle pitha, etc.
5. Rooms are spacious
1. Old property so little damp and smelly (room 203)
2. Smelly corridor
3. Slow room service
4. Receptionist don’t bother to return changes. For eg if your bill is 582 and you pay 600, she would return 10 rupees only. Made payment multiple times and it’s the same every time.
5. Menu is pricey
6. Room 210 needs repaint as paints are coming out