Lovely hotel with a great kitchen. The salt weather pool was lovely and the hiking area was simply beautiful as long as you did not walk to the nearest town witch was Field with tourist.
The Aircon didn’t work so good In the room but the staff fixed it the next day so that was Excellent
The hotel is fine. Standard rooms, nothing special apart from the views which are great if you have a sea view room. Pools, spa are all fine. Staff very helpful, but apart from breakfast the food is poor. Fortunately we were not on a meal plan, so hired a car and found lots of good restaurants locally.
However, we were not told that a parking space for our hire car would cost €15 euro per night. We had the car for 9 nights. There is nowhere to park if you don't get a hotel space but we should have been told.
This part of Mallorca is lovely and the bay infront of the hotel is great for swimming and very picturesque.
Nice hotel but don't eat there!
Lovely walks from behind the hotel
Good loungers though not sure if enough in high season
The food was good - steak yummy! Breakfast ok but no fresh juice.
if you buy a bottle of wine at dinner and don't finish it they'll hold onto it for you for another night.
So to the negatives.... Wifi v patchy at best.
Receptionist not v friendly or helpful. The
whirlpool bath was broken and when I told her she basically told me they wont fix it.
You have to pay €30 a day to use the beds in the swimming pool area on the upper deck
No tea making facilities in the room
Beds v v v hard. I slept on the sofa bed because the bed was so hard.
They left duvets which we used as toppers but didn't put sheets on them.
The Loungers by the sea are owned by the bar next door and so you need to pay for them.
Not the hotels fault but paguera is awful.
Neither positive nor negative but things I think you should know...
Salt water pools
Not positive or negative but lots of non English speaking people so if you enjoy meeting and chatting to people maybe avoid this place. If, however, you like nothing more than to speak to no one then come here!
The location was superb overlooking the sea and there was a small cove directly in front of the hotel in Cala Fornells which is on the edge of Paguera. The views from the bedroom window were amazing and worth booking the sea view.
Breakfasts were excellent and varied and again the terrace was overlooking the sea. There was an adults only large Infinity Pool facing the sea and all you see from it was palm trees and the sea.....Amazing
The hotel is family owned and they can't do enough to help you.
The rooms are immaculate and the décor very Meditteranean.
Will definitely return when next in Majorca.
I've stayed in the hotel for tree nights in one of the pool suites, the rate was high (500 euros/night) and overall the stay was "good" but not what you expect from a four star hotel with this rate. I've stayed in five star hotels with better service, rooms and views at lower rates.
- Housekeeping very friendly and did a great job!
- People at the restaurant are trying to make it a special stay for all of the guests.
- Food is ok! Especially dinner.
- Due to the fact that this hotel is adults only for the biggest part, its quite calm, which is nice!
- Close to the beach.
- Nice minibar with good prices.
- Bedding is very firm! (My girlfriend couldn't sleep)
- Pool suites are not all equal (but i think the rate is the same) our suite had no direct pool access and a smaller Terras. (I understood that there is no availability at all times, but you have to warn the guest / change the rate for this smaller type of rooms)
- Air conditioning in our room was working fine, but really smelled bad! It was really annoying!
- If you are not Spanish or English spoken, you have a problem ;-)
- Check in and out was not that welcoming. They just taken my Visa card for the payment. I don't like a give me your money now attitude.
- Had to wait 25 minutes for a drink in the bar because the bartender was cleaning... Hygiene is very important but you clients are also important ;-)
- Spa closes at 19h, so we where not able to use it.
Overall: 5/10, good hotel, nice room, nice view, but for 500 euro/night I expected a lot more! Won't go back there or wouldn't recommend it if the rate is higher than 200/night.