For 109 Euros, here's what you'll get:
-free shuttle service from the airport to the hotel.
And here's what you won't get at the unlovely Oily Superior:
- breathable air: all the corridors reek of paint
- stain-free carpets: don't look down
- elevators that work: a drag when you're on the 3rd floor, like I was
- keys that work: I've had to try the key at my 3rd floor door, walk down the filthy stairs, get the receptionist, walk back up, more times than I want to remember
- heat in the room: mine was kept at a breezy 14ºC, despite the staff's reassurance that they would turn on the heat (but wait... this is January in Paris... shouldn't the heat already be on??)
- extra blankets and a lump-free mattress
- silence in the room: rattle and hum from the cold air exchanger
- water in the coffeemaker, the lobby's only amenity
But for an extra 8 Euros, you WILL get filtered coffee sitting in a greasy pot, chewy crumb-free croissants, freshly unwrapped cheese slices and spam, in a windowless room rented out from the hotel next door.
In conclusion, avoid this hotel as best you can and maybe try the Hotel Kyriad next door. It's a few Euros more but seems vastly more civilized.
This review is the subjective opinion of a TripAdvisor member and not of TripAdvisor LLC
Response from adjointededirection, Responsable commercial at Orly Superior Hotel
Responded 10 Feb 2020
Good afternoon, I thank you for your review. I'm sad you didn't like our hotel. I apologize for the lift, we made the maximum for repare. The heat in all room are between 18 to 22°C, you could change it yourself. Our breakfast provide fresh fruit, homemade coffee and croissant and pain chocolat cut inside. Best regards Céline Assistant Manager
This response is the subjective opinion of the management representative and not of TripAdvisor LLC