When talking about resort, they confirm all are available and only 4500 tk from day 12pm to 12pm. After going to the resort, they claim double 9000 tk and no wifi, not so decorated at night although electricity are available in the room without problem. I think they cheat people those are new to want relax. But I enjoyed swimming pool only. I went there to find relax but found silence and horrible time. I suggest without any clarification please don't go. If you want to go there you went there early morning to evening package from 10 am to 7 pm at 2500 tk. It was my worse experience.
It's suitable for those who are looking for a place for whole day outing but don't want to spend much. It has a large play ground but it had lack in presence of all modern facilities. Food quality was average. The resort overall has cleanliness issue. Though it has 2 swimming pool (for adult and kid) but observed lake in maintenance as pool water was not clean.
Well, if you would like to spend a day in the midst of nature with all modern amenities, Rajendar Eco Resort & Village should be your destination. This resort is fully covered by green trees. There are lakes, swimming pool, Mud house, Honeymoon cottage, waterfront cottage, convention center with 200 seating facilities. The staffs are helpful and this is a secure place. However, the travel may kill more time as this road got busy maximum time, except weekend. To me, this is a good place for an outing with family, friends or group.
I had a great experience staying in this resort. Good to be close to nature. It's not a typical resort with all modern facilities, it's a place where one can enjoy the beautiful nature and yet be in a safe place. Huge area, magnificent buildings..and so many of those. Lovely swimming pool, very well maintained, yummy food and right in the heart of the jungle. Stunning view of the jungle from the top of every building.
1. Not far from Dhaka (about 2 - 2½ hours drive)
2. Very calm and quiet place
3. Forest all around
4. Sufficient amount of cottages
5. Good place for day long tour
6. A bit expensive
1. No indicator or sigh board from the main road (very easy to get lost)
2. Food is average, but need some improvement
3. No place for tea or coffee (Tea available is small shop, but horrible taste)
4. Swimming pool is very small and shallow for adult people (only 3.5 feet)
5. No extra activity like boating, fishing etc.
6. Service is not up to the mark (probably shortage of people)