We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly. We support the following browsers:
After having emailed this accommodation three times with a complaint letter and having received no reply, I can only assume that no attempt is being made to rectify some appalling standards of safety and cleanliness.
1) the food provided was dreadful, both myself and my...More
I booked a trip to Sipadan with them and I don't even know where to start with... I have never given such a bad review about a place before, but they were the WORST!!! Don't do the same mistake as me and look for another...More
Pro - I like the environment and local crew that create very relaxing environment with the guess/divers . Food was good . Eat, dive drink , sing & sleep ! Awesome vibe . Room is basic but at least the bed sheet is clean which...More
Stayed here for five nights in the end and is an amazing place if you want to go diving. Great communal area to meet people and very relaxing environment overlooking the sea. All inclusive food was also good. Rooms and shower a little worn out...More
This is our second trip to mabul, but our first time to stay at Mabul backpackers.
The accommodation was average(dorm style room with detached bathroom), the food was awesome and the activities was wonderful. Some of us took the budget 4days 3nights snorkeling package with...More
I would like to find out whether you have availability and ask a few questions.
1. Do you have a room available for 2 men? Arriving 27th August (first flight). Leaving 1st Sep (Last flight). I don't mind shared room with bunk beds. Also we already booked the flights. So I would rather stick to those dates.
2. How much is boat dive / shore dive? (Actually do you have shore dive?)
3. How much is to dive in Sipadan?
4. Do you provide transport from Tawau to Semporna?
Thank you for your time
16 July 2014|
AnswerHide all answers
Are you sure you want to delete this question?
Hi! Have you booked in advance? How long in advance? Thanks