We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly. We support the following browsers:
1. Roads leading to the homestay - Very good roads and adventurous drive through Bandipur Tiger Reserve (so please drive slow, exercise caution, do not get off your vehicle, respect Animals - its their territory that we are treading on and not the other way...More
Enjoyed our stay there. Very homely, clean and a cozy place to stay in. The owners of the place are also very friendly, warm and helpful. Beautiful garden and scenery around the house. Breakfast was excellent. Mr. Soman was very generous by letting us use...More
Stayed with family in green orchard in Dec 2016. Our happiness increased multi folds due to immense hospitality provided by Mr. Soman(owner). I must not forget to mention about breakfast which was prepared by him and it was unbelievable. Very calm and peaceful place with...More
From the moment we left Cheeral green homestay the last time we knew we will return. And again, the 3 rd time, we stayed there and loved every minute of these 9 days. It is such a peaceful place, wonderful to relax and have a...More
Mr & Mrs Soman are excellent hosts and they let you feel very welcome. The place is quiet and you feel very relaxed. The sit out area is ideal for night drinks and conversation. The breakfast is very very tasty and rejuvenates you to start...More
US$37 - US$40 (Based on Average Rates for a Standard Room)
Number of rooms
Wayanad District >
Show More Show Less
All photos (42)
Room & Suite (1)
Hotel & Grounds (41)
Questions & AnswersAsk a question
Want to know
1. how far is the place from Kalpetta, do we get any pick up or any vehcicle to reach your place.
2. do we get vegetarian food, whether lunch and dinner provided if not is there any other restaurants near by.
3. Do we get a vehicle for side seeing for 2 adults and 2 children
4. Whether do you take credit card
5. How to reach this place from Calicut
15 August 2016|
AnswerHide all answers
Are you sure you want to delete this question?
"There are only 2 rooms, a bigger one and a smaller one. There is no AC but we did not need it as the nights..."