We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers: Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.
If you come for shopping, this is the right hotel for you. The hotel is located in Ximending area and walking distance to MRT station.
There is a 24 hours snack bar provide unlimited drinks and snacks. Laundry room is located at level 6 (with...More
It located close to Ximending mrt , lots shop close by. it gave me a warm feeling when i stayed here, nice staff Micha Lo who could give me good suggestions of route for travel ,very patient. And they have free snake bar contains drinks,...More
it's located at ximen ding, walking distance to subway only 5 mins. we took taxi from airport to hotel during midnight, it took only 35mins and cost at $1,000NT. Hotel with full amenities. Room is clean and tidy.
There is a 24 pantry at 2/f,...More
I just be back from Taiwan with my husband today. Again, for this holiday I stayed at Via Hotel for four nights at Ximen Ding. There are many reasons for us to choose Via Hotel. As such convenient locations, free snacks bar (it's really enjoyed...More
I visited Taiwan on March 2017. This is the hotel I have booked and stayed for the last 2 nights. English speqking hotel staffs are friendly and helpful, no worry about communication
Hotel located in Xi Meng Ting Night Market but I didnot feel noisy...More
Response from Via Hotel T, 客戶關係經理 at Via HotelResponded 1 week ago
We are glad to read your lovely review and we sincerely appreciate the time you took to share this on Tripadvisor.
It is pleased to hear that you enjoyed our service, room facilities and convenient location. We strive to give the best service...More
TripAdvisor gives a Certificate of Excellence to accommodations, attractions and restaurants that consistently earn great reviews from travellers.
Free High Speed Internet ( WiFi )
Refrigerator in room
US$67 - US$117 (Based on Average Rates for a Standard Room)
Star rating provided by Expedia.
#36 Romantic Hotel in Taipei
#43 Family Hotel in Taipei
#46 Best Value Hotel in Taipei
Non-Smoking Rooms ,
Number of rooms
TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Priceline, Booking.com, Orbitz, Travelocity, Ctrip TA, TripOnline SA, Hotwire, Cancelon, Cheap Tickets and HotelQuickly so you can book your Via Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
Response from nemesisvv | Reviewed this property |
1. There are many ways to go about doing it. The hotel has airport transfer which is above average price. You can get a public taxi, which is cheap or prearanged a hired car. My advise is the 3rd option and you can let them... More
1. There are many ways to go about doing it. The hotel has airport transfer which is above average price. You can get a public taxi, which is cheap or prearanged a hired car. My advise is the 3rd option and you can let them know how much luggage and special needs you have for your family member.
2. Most deluxe room would do. With 2 beds.
3. They do not have late check out if the rooms are full. If not, at most about 1-2 hours more, but if you needed more time, you can check if they offer booking an additional half day instead.
4. You can leave luggage with them for even extended period,