We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers: Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.
1. The location is good, it's close to two Transjakarta stations, walking distance to Kota Tua (old town area), and to Jakarta Kota train station as well. There are also a lot of restaurants nearby.
2. Staff are friendly, polite, and helpful.
3. Breakfast is...More
We arrived after a long two days of flying to a man at the check-in who twice tried to charge us for three nights, not the two we'd booked. The room was very small and the sheets and walls very dirty, as well as the...More
Took a executive room, cozy hotel and a bit hidden in ally, friendly staff close by to paragon mall and other entertainments. Walking distance to burger King and Starbucks. Close to disco tech and karaoke.
Small dark and gloomy hotel, 11-12 oct.
Facilities inside the room almost complete but space is narrow. Not easy to move around, just a place to sleep.
Confusing check in process. Front liner said that they didn't have tidy and clean room. I have to...More
- Got very cheap price via booking.com, been booked twice in this hotel, and always got the same price
- Location, nearby Mangga Besar street, where you can many awesome street food (non-halal)
- Outstanding receptionist, was checked in at 11 PM and checked...More
US$17 - US$23 (Based on Average Rates for a Standard Room)
Star rating provided by Expedia.
#125 Spa Hotel in Jakarta
Non-Smoking Rooms ,
Number of rooms
TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Hotwire, Travelocity, Orbitz, TripOnline SA, Cheap Tickets and Agoda so you can book your Antoni Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.