We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers: Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.
Large room, nice breakfast (plenty of food selection), good staff, strategic location (located in Surabaya Town Square area), a bit noisy if you stay at a room with Mall view, suitable for family trip or business trip
Best hotel in Surabaya. Super helpful staffs, big bathtub in room, free mini bar, delicious breakfast, and last but not least, it was near Sutos Mall where you can find any food you like for dinner. One word: awesome.
Really like the room in this hotel. Good interior with the sliding door connection to the 🛀 and the bathroom. Lacated in the middle of the city and side by side with a mall.
Need to improve with te quality of breakfast and the softness...More
Speechless when see the room, very luxurious with unique design , the location is perfect ... many resto or coffee shop in sutos, you can also watching movie in cinemas sutos..
the service is good, just need variation in breakfast menu .. totally i will...More
What a good room with free snacks and all drinks in the refrigerator. You should visit this hotel because it near Surabaya Town Square (SUTOS). You can go to the Gold Gym and it's free. All time breakfast at the same date makes TS Suites...More
Response from LiverpoolFans | Reviewed this property |
1. Any view is good in my opinion. Myself, I would prefer the street/city view. Simply because it has less noise since the square has a club that would be quite loud during the night. But square view has better view compared... More
1. Any view is good in my opinion. Myself, I would prefer the street/city view. Simply because it has less noise since the square has a club that would be quite loud during the night. But square view has better view compared to the street view, so it's really up to your choice.
2. Bromo is very far, I would say it is more than 2 hours drive from Surabaya. Basically any hotels in Surabaya is far from Bromo, you would be better staying in Malang if you want to visit Bromo
3. Well it's not bad, but not great either. If you have stayed in other 4/5 stars hotel then the quality of breakfast, especially in terms of choices, is quite poor. Taste wise, it is okay. Not exceptional, but okay.
4. I would recommend 6th floor and up. If you want to have the square facing room, then the higher you can get the better. Street view should be no problem if you get lower level rooms
Are you sure you want to delete this answer?
"Rooms facing the mall has some noise and some techno themed music coming in all night."