We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers: Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.
- I have been to this hotel like 6th time already, it's getting lack of maintenance. E.g. carpet is getting more stains and bedsheets are getting more used.
- Budget, yet spacious room. Away from noises.
- Wifi might not work best in the room....More
Overall the chain of Celyn Hotel is bad, starting with the dirty room, smelly pillow, the dusty and old carpet, and small cockroaches crawling at night, and you thought it was bad enough at night. But when morning come, the free breakfast was even terrible,...More
Is a hotel where you will never need to worry for food around (or even good food). 15 to 20 minutes away from town.
Small at the lobby but look better in room. Room facilities still need improvement. Cleanliness is only up to 3 star....More
I spent 4 days 3 nights with my family at room 221 and room 223
1) The air condition is too noisy (room 221)
2) The window curtain is not enough to cover the window. (room 221)
3) During the second day (around 4pm) ,...More
Went there for a night and found the room's floor was super dirty! And I really mean dirty to the core! The sliding curtain was damaged and couldnt be closed properly. TV channel was grainy despite the location is still in city area. Dont think...More
US$27 - US$45 (Based on Average Rates for a Standard Room)
Star rating provided by Expedia.
Number of rooms
TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Asiatravel.com Holdings, Hotels.com, Splitty, Priceline, Hotwire, Cancelon, HotelQuickly and TripOnline SA so you can book your Celyn Hotel City Mall reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.