We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers: Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.
The receptionist is friendly but the housekeeping is not.. poor wifi.. room dusty and have mosquito.. no complimentary tea or coffee and jug kettle.. owner does not care to upgrade or take care of customer need..
This significant budget hotel is suitable for backpack travelers,price very reasonable;rooms clean,with a/con. and hot water also,wifi is available.
Location is quite near to town area and the place is tranquil.
So far the room is quite okay for me. Walking distance to a nearby shopping mall is near, some old streets along the way with alot of cafes. The room that was provided to us wasn't well cleaned. There's a tiny spider mingling on the...More
1) good location
2) average price
3) good internet
4) very convenience (close to restaurant, convenient store, and attractions)
5) comfortable bed
1) No security at night to watch who coming in and out
2) not safe as the area quite dark and...More
1) walking distance 5 min to Main Bazaar and eatimg outlet
3) Do have 3 bed in a room (Although that what I needed
1) was given at old block. Family felt insecure in and out from the block especially at...More
US$14 - US$19 (Based on Average Rates for a Standard Room)
Star rating provided by Expedia.
Number of rooms
TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Travelocity, Hotwire, TripOnline SA, Priceline, Hotels.com and HotelQuickly so you can book your Fata Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.