We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers: Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.
I visited Moscow for the first time over the New Year holiday, and was a bit nervous about making my way around the city on my own with almost no knowledge of Russian. However, I didn't have any problems getting to the hotel from the...More
1 Thank DahanC737
Response from HotelGardenRing, Менеджер по связям с общественностью at Garden Ring HotelResponded 13 April 2017
Thank You for such a pleasant feedback about Your trip to Moscow and Garden Ring Hotel!
We are glad to know that You succesfully got from the airport to our hotel and enjoyed staying with us.
Looking forward to see You again as...More
I was pleasantly surprised at the affordability in Moscow in 2016. This 4 start hotel was around USD 140/night, which 5 years ago would be 2-3 times as much. They have a very nice fitness center with a pool (although quite short, maybe 7 meters)...More
Close to subway - 2 blocks. Beautiful SPA , 3 saunas, exotic showers, long with water massagers options swimming pool. Good, included breakfast, polite personnel, good size with high ceilings rooms. Enjoyed my staying there.
The hotel is located a short walk from metro station . Easy trip via metro into centre. Clean and very pleasant hotel with comfortable bed. Good breakfast buffet and nice spa . Selection of restaurants close by .
I stayed over a week at garden ring hotel and am very satisfied. I didn't want to leave because the bed was so comfortable and the room was great. The bathroom floor was heated. Cleaning service was very quick and the breakfast has a great...More
US$80 - US$183 (Based on Average Rates for a Standard Room)
Star rating provided by Expedia.
#28 Romantic Hotel in Moscow
#30 Business Hotel in Moscow
#30 Family Hotel in Moscow
#59 Spa Hotel in Moscow
#100 Luxury Hotel in Moscow
Non-Smoking Rooms ,
Family Rooms ,
Number of rooms
TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Expedia, Priceline, Ctrip TA, Travelocity, Agoda, Hotwire, TripOnline SA, Cheap Tickets and Cancelon so you can book your Garden Ring Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
Response from DavidFromDenverCO | Reviewed this property |
1. Central Moscow traffic is slow during the daytime, we did not take a taxi. We arrived at Demodedovo airport, and took the airport express train to Paveletsky metro station, we we took the brown line to Prospekt Mira stop... More
1. Central Moscow traffic is slow during the daytime, we did not take a taxi. We arrived at Demodedovo airport, and took the airport express train to Paveletsky metro station, we we took the brown line to Prospekt Mira stop and walked a few hundred meters.
2. We did not use a tour program. There is an English speaking concierge at the hotel who could assist with a tour, email the hotel for more information.
3. Contact the hotel concierge, or contract the university language department directly for this information.
4. We did not get a SIM, free wifi is widely available, at the hotel, museums, restaurants.