We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers: Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.
Garden Ring Hotel is situated in the business center of Moscow on the crossing of the Garden Ring Road and the Prospect Mira Street. The principal Moscow sights, such as The Red Square, the Kremlin, the Bolshoi Theater and the Botanical Garden, are situated within reasonable walking...
All reviewsprospekt miratwo metro stationsbrown linespa centerborschtred squareshort walk to the metrotaxi servicequiet hotellovely roomcircle linecoffee machinesteam roomcomfortable bedbreakfast room isbreakfast was includedpleasant stay
We stayed at the Garden Ring hotel for a week in the middle of August, 2011, during a heat wave in Moscow. The hotel is wonderful- quiet, reasonably central location, pleasant staff, nice room, delicious breakfast, and an excellent value for Moscow at about $230...More
Have booked a luxe room for our wedding morning (make up, hair and photo) and first honeymoon night about 4 months beforehand to be sure of getting the luxe room on the 5th floor. The booking was made via the hotel website and then confirmed...More
1 Thank G_Renata
Response from HotelGardenRing, Manager at Garden Ring HotelResponded 1 September 2011
Thank You for Your staying in Garden Ring Hotel.
We were surprised when we saw You comment on Trip Advisor.
As my colleagues said when You were checking out You said everything was wonderful and You stayed happy!
Concerning Your comment about room...More
I stayed at the garden ring hotel for 4 nights.
The reception was friendly and warm welcome, with excellent english skills, which is not easy in Russia.
Rooms are decent size, mordern and clean with a nice bathroom.
There is a minibar, LCD TV and...More
The hotel is very cozy and modern. They serve delightful breakfast and have a wonderful spa. But the metro is very far away, and the location is not that central, it took me 25 minutes by taxi to get to the Kremlin. The room was...More
The best possible value for this kind of pricing, the location is great, its right in the center of Moscow 2 minute walk to 2 different metro stations : Suharevskaja, Prospekt Mira.
Everything is in a very close proximity to the hotel.
The service in...More
Response from aliaak2017 | Reviewed this property |
Further to my previous reply, the mentioned problem of accommodation seems due to hotel rules. Room that has been registered for single guest can be used to accommodate 2 persons. For the latter case, double guest... More
Further to my previous reply, the mentioned problem of accommodation seems due to hotel rules. Room that has been registered for single guest can be used to accommodate 2 persons. For the latter case, double guest registration required - Good luck
Response from DavidFromDenverCO | Reviewed this property |
1. Central Moscow traffic is slow during the daytime, we did not take a taxi. We arrived at Demodedovo airport, and took the airport express train to Paveletsky metro station, we we took the brown line to Prospekt Mira stop... More
1. Central Moscow traffic is slow during the daytime, we did not take a taxi. We arrived at Demodedovo airport, and took the airport express train to Paveletsky metro station, we we took the brown line to Prospekt Mira stop and walked a few hundred meters.
2. We did not use a tour program. There is an English speaking concierge at the hotel who could assist with a tour, email the hotel for more information.
3. Contact the hotel concierge, or contract the university language department directly for this information.
4. We did not get a SIM, free wifi is widely available, at the hotel, museums, restaurants.