We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers: Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.
The Green Backpackers was lot more than I expected. They welcomed us very warmly, the atmosphere is great for travelers who want to meet other people and enjoy company, as well as if you want to treat it only as a sleeping place.It was very,...More
I enjoyed my stay at the hostel a lot. The staff was very friendly and had great hiking advice. The rooms where spotless and furnished with a love for detail. What I enjoyed was the relaxed and familiar atmosphere.
We've just returned from a few nights at Green Backpackers. This is our second time staying there (a few years ago we stayed a week there). It was then and is now our favorite hostel in the world, and we've stayed at many. There's a...More
I had a wonderful stay at the Green Backpackers hostel. It is in a prime location 3-4 minutes walk from Camel Mountain which in my view is one of the best places to view the memorizing Crater. Lee was very welcoming taking the time to...More
The hostel is directly located at the crater and hiking trails can be accessed directly from the hostel. The staff is very helpful and knowledgeable about the area and happy to suggest activities that suide ones timetable. The room was very clean and quiet. Absolutely...More
Response from TheGreenBMR | Property representative |
1. There is a Supermarket a 15 minute walk from the hostel, and a mini-market about 5-7 minute walk from us. The only time we recommend bringing the food with you - is if you plan on arriving late on... More
1. There is a Supermarket a 15 minute walk from the hostel, and a mini-market about 5-7 minute walk from us. The only time we recommend bringing the food with you - is if you plan on arriving late on Friday...
2. They are all closed from Friday at around 14:00 till Sunday morning, and almost all restaurant are closed as well. We normally have a "Shabat-Dinner" every Friday night. It's actually a pot-luck dinner, so everyone makes a dish and than we all sit together and eat.
3. We don't have any meals in the hostel.. so the prices don't include any.
4. Yes - There is a refrigerator in our kitchen. There is also oil, spices, free tea - coffee and chocolate milk.
I hope this helps...
Are you sure you want to delete this answer?
"We really enjoyed the couple's room with private shower"