We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers: Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.
We stayed at The Green Backpackers hostel during 2 nights and we loved it very much!
We shared the dorm with other guests, and all of them were nice and friendly people.
And we are very grateful to Yoash and Lee (they are hosts) for...More
Very well located, super comfy and causy interioir. Well equiped kitchen, hippie livigroom :)
we stayed in private double room that was located in other building - and that was not mentioned before - so thats the only downside. But it was just couple of...More
This hostel was adorable, clean, perfectly located next to the crater, as described on the website, and could not have been more welcoming.
Lee, Yoash, and all the staff were incredibly hospitable and helpful (sorry we didn't get to say bye in the morning!). They...More
I spent there two night , luckily I came in Christmas dinner. the managers arrange for us tasty dinner which everyone brought there own food and found them selves sharing 10 different dishes. the doorms are nice and cozy, beds are big and linens are...More
I had an amazing time at The Green Backpackers this December 2014.
The owners could not have been friendlier, more helpful or courteous. We lit Hanukkah candles together with other guests and they really helped create a spirit of warmth and friendship among us. When...More
TripAdvisor gives a Certificate of Excellence to accommodations, attractions and restaurants that consistently earn great reviews from travellers.
Free High Speed Internet ( WiFi )
US$48 - US$60 (Based on Average Rates for a Standard Room)
Number of rooms
TripAdvisor is proud to partner with HostelWorld so you can book your The Green Backpackers reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
Response from TheGreenBMR | Property representative |
1. There is a Supermarket a 15 minute walk from the hostel, and a mini-market about 5-7 minute walk from us. The only time we recommend bringing the food with you - is if you plan on arriving late on... More
1. There is a Supermarket a 15 minute walk from the hostel, and a mini-market about 5-7 minute walk from us. The only time we recommend bringing the food with you - is if you plan on arriving late on Friday...
2. They are all closed from Friday at around 14:00 till Sunday morning, and almost all restaurant are closed as well. We normally have a "Shabat-Dinner" every Friday night. It's actually a pot-luck dinner, so everyone makes a dish and than we all sit together and eat.
3. We don't have any meals in the hostel.. so the prices don't include any.
4. Yes - There is a refrigerator in our kitchen. There is also oil, spices, free tea - coffee and chocolate milk.
I hope this helps...
Are you sure you want to delete this answer?
"We really enjoyed the couple's room with private shower"