We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers: Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.
This hostel is a must if staying in Mitzpe and you are wanting to hike or relax. It is very quiet in the day and people around in the evening to talk to. It is opposite the bus stop and also has car parking. The...More
I stayed there one night even though I wanted to stay more. I felt really welcommed there. Everything is very clean. The location is perfect. I just regret that they were so worried about seeing me hiking that they didnt give me so good advice...More
Felt like at home. Nice and clean place, nice people running the hostel, perfectly located for hikes. Staff gives great advices for hiking trails
Dorms are small and without a locker or actually space for your luggage
We stayed here for a few nights in April 2017. Out of all the hostels we stayed in on our trip around Israel The Green backpackers was my favourite by far. We were delayed by 7 hours on our bus to Mizpe Ramon and the...More
We've been here twice and love this place - fun vibe yet serious about cleanliness and professionalism, quirky designs, great options to hang out with friendly people over puzzles and beer but also chill in a quiet spot or walk two minutes to the mesmerizing...More
Response from TheGreenBMR | Property representative |
1. There is a Supermarket a 15 minute walk from the hostel, and a mini-market about 5-7 minute walk from us. The only time we recommend bringing the food with you - is if you plan on arriving late on... More
1. There is a Supermarket a 15 minute walk from the hostel, and a mini-market about 5-7 minute walk from us. The only time we recommend bringing the food with you - is if you plan on arriving late on Friday...
2. They are all closed from Friday at around 14:00 till Sunday morning, and almost all restaurant are closed as well. We normally have a "Shabat-Dinner" every Friday night. It's actually a pot-luck dinner, so everyone makes a dish and than we all sit together and eat.
3. We don't have any meals in the hostel.. so the prices don't include any.
4. Yes - There is a refrigerator in our kitchen. There is also oil, spices, free tea - coffee and chocolate milk.
I hope this helps...
Are you sure you want to delete this answer?
"We really enjoyed the couple's room with private shower"