We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers: Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.
i booked this expensive lodge and i was expecting a confortable room and good services. But i have been very disappointed : very basic rooms for an high rate, no choice for the menus and terrible food. So i don't recommend that lodge. Some nature...More
Response from robinwood2, Inhaber at Esquinas Rainforest LodgeResponded today
Sorry you are among the 6% pf our guests who gave us a negative rating. This can happen, and we will see whether we can do anything to improve our quality. Fortunately, the other 94% rated us with 4 or 5.
This is a nice lodge on the jungle's edge near the Osa Peninsula in SE Costa Rica. The access road can be difficult in bad weather. Rooms are nice with hot shower and a fan in the room. WiFi is only in the restaurant, which...More
The cabinas at Esquinas are basic but everything you need is there. The lodge is well maintained with beautiful garden, swimming pool and fish pond (including a cayman). Due to the distance to a bigger place like Golfito you are almost forced to have lunch...More
We stayed at the lodge as part of an organised group tour in March for two nights. The lodge is in a beautiful setting with simply styled and comfortable rooms. The food was delicious and the lodge was very professionally run - the staff were...More
The lodge is necessarily a bit basic in terms of the room construction - it is an ecolodge with strong sustainability credentials, after all. However, the staff and service levels are fantastic, the food is wholesome, the 'good' wildlife is abundant and the 'bad' wildlife...More
Response from robinwood2, Inhaber at Esquinas Rainforest LodgeResponded 3 weeks ago
Thanks for your kind comments. We are glad that you enjoyed your stay at Esquinas Lodge.
Response from robinwood2 | Property representative |
Hello Anthony, you can look at the facilities and our menu on our website. A visit to Esquinas is a genuine nature experience. Don't expect high life, music or dancing. We find that observing the nature and the animals and... More
Hello Anthony, you can look at the facilities and our menu on our website. A visit to Esquinas is a genuine nature experience. Don't expect high life, music or dancing. We find that observing the nature and the animals and listening to the sounds of the rainforest offer enough entertainment. As an ecolodge in the middle of the jungle, we offer day and night hikes, horseback tours and boat tours in the area. We have one bar that is open from 5.30 to 10.00, and an honour system fridge from which you can serve yourself.