We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers: Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.
- Water supply turns off at 12mn
- No wifi
- No cable channels
- Thermos only, no electric kettle.
- No walking distance restaurants nearby, their own resto is open until 6pm only.
- Rooms are spacious. Basic room amenities.
been at this zoo a couple of times but its the first time to stay overnight at their villa
the room came with a breakfast for two a free zipline and free entrance at the zoo also in paradizoo
dont expect too much for the...More
Good 1 hour stay to see lions, tigers, Eagles and snakes. Zip line is fun and it is easy to get to. Cheap and make sure you have your selfie stick with you.
Tigers are taken for a walk and you can get very very...More
1. Location - It is just beside the Nasugbu-Tagaytay Highway but is quite far from other restaurants, bars and the mall. It is perfect if you just want to stay in the room as you can just open the curtains and see the...More
Rooms are very spacious, it actually seems like a small house. Full-length window with a great view of the Tagaytay Woods. Food is so-so, but the view in the dining area is pretty awesome.
Lots of activities to do here too, including zipline, cable ride,...More
US$46 - US$85 (Based on Average Rates for a Standard Room)
Star rating provided by Expedia.
Non-Smoking Rooms ,
Number of rooms
TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Travelocity, Hotels.com, Priceline and Cheap Tickets so you can book your Residence Inn Tagaytay reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.