11 - 15 of 331 reviews
Hotel room was very worn and the chair in the guest room was torn and disgusting. Shower curtain was moldy and bath mat on tub was wet. Blankets had cigarette burns in them.
This was the worst motel I've ever stayed in. The room on the third floor ( elevator not working) was dated, dirty and cockroach infested. The other guests were construction workers who would hang out on the balcony drinking beer making noise. This motel was...More
The same place where I stay to continue for my work and too relax ... I love that place and to the beach. It so beautiful there u know ... It also everyone who were excellent job and great clean. The most excellent who is...More
"I won't leave a tip because I wouldn't even let a dog sleep in here. So gross"