We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly. We support the following browsers:
My boyfriend and I visited Kei villas earlier on our trip this month and loved it! We thought it was great value for money and was more than enough space for just a couple!!! Despite being in seminyak it was very peaceful and quiet and...More
Villa was very comfortable, great pool, great breakfast. Staff were very friendly and always helpful. Very attentive to your requests and quick to resolve any minor problems. Highly recommend booking here for a stay.
Great location in the heart of Petitenget; which is 2 minutes from Potato Head Beach club, 5-minute walk to Seminyak Square and Seminyak Village ~ the centre of life for travelers and expats in Bali. Chic dining venues, cosy cafes, fashionable boutiques and galleries as...More
Never mind the reviews about KEI villas "fraying around the edges." It's the tropics. Upholstery isn't going to last for ages. Wood on the pool deck isn't stained 100% water repellent. A bug or two was seen crawling about. Deal with it!
There are just...More
We enjoyed another wonderful stay at Kei Villas last month, our second stay here this year.
This time we were in Villa 2 which is beautifully appointed and decorated, a different style to Villa 1 which we stayed in back in June.
Staff are great,...More
US$186 - US$277 (Based on Average Rates for a Standard Room)
Star rating provided by Expedia.
Non-Smoking Rooms ,
Family Rooms ,
Smoking rooms available
Number of rooms
TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Agoda, Booking.com, Hotwire, Cancelon, Priceline and TripOnline SA so you can book your Kei Villas reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
Hello, I am interested in this property of 3-bedroom villa. We are a group of 10 people. Staying from mar3-mar8 2016. Would just like to clarify a few things.
1. Is there a 3-bedroom villa to fit a group of 10?
2. Have read a few reviews. Is the mosquito problem still an issue?
3. Are there doors all around from the house to the outside? To help avoid the mosquito problem?
4. Are there plates/utensils/glasses provided? Pots/pans provided?
5. Is airport transport provided? We are a big group so this service would be great.
6. Can we connect a hard drive/USB to the TV? This would be great for some movie nights during the week stay.
7. Are there grocery shops (eg. 7 eleven, side stores, etc) within walking distance from the villa?
Assistance would be very much appreciated. Thank you very much.
15 December 2015|
AnswerHide all answers
Are you sure you want to delete this question?
"Villa one was quite shaded. Large rooms and great living area and kitchen."