We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Schmalz's Red Pole Ranch and Motel

Save
Traveller (50)
Room & Suite (17)
Pool & Beach (1)
You may also like
See all
Nearby Hotels
Overview
  • Excellent69%
  • Very good17%
  • Average3%
  • Poor2%
  • Terrible9%
Travellers talk about
“patty jo”(35 reviews)
“place to stay”(14 reviews)
“buffalo bill”(11 reviews)
AMENITIES
Free Wifi
Free Parking
Air Conditioning
Non-Smoking Hotel
Family Rooms
Kitchenette
Wheelchair Access
All hotel details
You may also like
See all
Nearby Hotels
{"containerClass":null,"containerAttributes":null,"widget":{"name":"ibex_photo_carousel","moduleList":["handlers"],"template":"ibex_photo_carousel__widget","divClasses":"prw_rup prw_ibex_photo_carousel","js":{"handlers":"(ta.prwidgets.getjs(this,'handlers'))"},"dust":{"nav_controls":"ibex_photo_carousel__nav_controls"}},"scriptFlags":null}
Reviews (159)
Filter reviews
144 results
Traveller rating
97
25
5
3
14
Traveller type
Time of year
LanguageEnglish
More languages
97
25
5
3
14
Show reviews that mention
All reviewspatty joplace to staybuffalo billnext morningcabinranchyellowstonemotelfridgedamrodeofishing
FilterEnglish
Updating list...
1 - 5 of 144 reviews
Reviewed 27 February 2018

We stayed one night in August 2017 on our drive through to Yellowstone. We had booked on line through our American friend who was travelling with us. We had made the booking in early 2017 as part of our US and Hawaii trip. She did...More

Thank Karrst
Reviewed 26 August 2017 via mobile

Booked to stay here back in October via booking.com and the full amount for the room was taken despite saying it would only be a deposit. Was not so bothered as was only going to have to pay it anyway. A few weeks before we...More

Thank Katemate128
Reviewed 23 August 2017

Booked this motel for a one night stay. They were supposed to bill my credit card 70% of the nights stay, with the other 30% due when we arrived. They billed my card 100%. No problem I thought, would have to pay it anyway. Two...More

Thank Phillip W
Reviewed 4 August 2017

Got there an we were put in a dirty room. Still had food from other guests in fridge, soiled kitchenette area, and the floor was gross. Dust everywhere. We asked to have it cleaned and they told us it had been, but they were rushed...More

Thank ToryAnn
Reviewed 25 July 2017

We booked a room for one night and paid well in advance. They cancelled the reservation one day before we arrived. So far, they did not reimburse us. When I phoned, they did not pick the phone, and there was a message stating that the...More

Thank Alain J
View more reviews
Most Booked Properties in Cody
See allSee all
About
Amenities
Top amenities
Free Parking
Free High Speed Internet (WiFi)
Hotel Amenities
Free Parking
Children Activities (Kid / Family Friendly)
Room amenities
Air Conditioning
Refrigerator in room
Microwave
Details
Price range
US$89 - US$129 (Based on Average Rates for a Standard Room)
Hotel Style
#2 Best Value Hotel in Cody
#4 Romantic Hotel in Cody
Room types
Non-Smoking Rooms, Kitchenette, Family Rooms
Details
Price range
US$89 - US$129 (Based on Average Rates for a Standard Room)
Hotel Style
#2 Best Value Hotel in Cody
#4 Romantic Hotel in Cody
Room types
Non-Smoking Rooms, Kitchenette, Family Rooms
Add Photo Photos
Traveller (50)
Room & Suite (17)
Pool & Beach (1)
Questions & Answers
Ask a question
Joan F
8 August 2015|
Answer
Response from schmalzie | Property representative |
We SAW IT Joan! It was WONDERFUL! Thank you SO much for your review!! Love people like you! Patty Jo
0
Votes
Old400
8 November 2014|
Answer
Response from whizzbang707 | Reviewed this property |
Sorry I do not know as I did not post any pictures myself but it was a great place to stay.
0
Votes
Room Tips
"Don't go unless you want scammed"
Read review
"Just stay away."
Read review
"Go somewhere else"
Read review
"If coming from the east get dinner before arrive. Restaurants are not close."
Read review
Is This Your TripAdvisor Listing?
Own or manage this property? Claim your listing for free to respond to reviews, update your profile and much more. Claim Your Listing