We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers: Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.
Atrani is beautiful and only a short walk from Amalfi. You have to climb a number of steps to get to the hotel but Carlos, the friendly concierge, will help you with your bags for a couple of Euros. The rooms are clean and the...More
This hotel was far better than expected. It's located in Atranti about 50 steps up from a gorgeous beach. Atrani is an adorable Amalfi coast town with far less tourists than its neighbor Amalfi. Palazzo Ferraioli has excellent, helpful customer service. The bell man, Carlos,...More
1 Thank Sarah M
Response from Palazzo_Ferraioli, Direttore at Palazzo FerraioliResponded 2 weeks ago
thank You for Your stay with us and for Your feedback
We hope to meet You very soon again.......
The Hotel was quiet and comfortable; however we found it difficult to carry two heavy suitcases up 82 steps uphill to the hotel. The room was lovely, great sea views. The breakfast was very good too. The steps were a killer!
Decor bright and clean. Plenty of breakfast.linen changed daily.polite staff.the hotel was chosen by Peregrine tours for our 12 person walking group for four nights and we stayed an extra night. The outdoor areas were a popular meeting place for the group before we headed...More
Spent 2 nights (Wish it was at least 4), at this pristine little hotel with an amazing sea-view room. The staff was fantastic, room was very clean and updated and the staff was great. If you are traveling there by car. Please note the best...More
TripAdvisor gives a Certificate of Excellence to accommodations, attractions and restaurants that consistently earn great reviews from travellers.
Free High Speed Internet ( WiFi )
Fitness Centre with Gym / Workout Room
Business Centre with Internet Access
Things to do
Fitness Centre with Gym / Workout Room
US$158 - US$459 (Based on Average Rates for a Standard Room)
Star rating provided by Expedia.
Non-Smoking Rooms ,
Number of rooms
TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Priceline, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Expedia, Cheap Tickets, Orbitz, Cancelon, TripOnline SA, Hotwire and Evoline ltd so you can book your Palazzo Ferraioli reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
1. Train from Rome to Salerno. Ferry from Salerno to Amalfi. Walk or taxi from Amalfi to Atrani. Call or email hotel about getting from Amalfi to the hotel and help with your luggage. Do not rent a car. The road on... More
1. Train from Rome to Salerno. Ferry from Salerno to Amalfi. Walk or taxi from Amalfi to Atrani. Call or email hotel about getting from Amalfi to the hotel and help with your luggage. Do not rent a car. The road on Amalfi Coast is treacherous and you don't need car once there.
2. Not sure. Call or email hotel (their email is listed on bottom of their website's home page).
3. You can't go wrong. It depends on what you like. We like to hike, so we hiked everywhere, using buses or ferry as needed. If you hike, get the Sunflower guide to Amalfi coast. It's great. We also try to stay away from overly populated touristy areas, but Amalfi, Positano, and Ravello are all beautiful and you can get away from heavy crowds by walking. The church in Minori is worth a visit. Many people are not fond of Maiori because much of its old section was lost to flooding in the 60s and replaced with modern apt complexes. But we really liked it, esp. its church and Boardwalk. Also, lots of good food, and a relatively easy gorgeous hike between Maiori and Minori on the path of the lemons.
4. Atrani is chock full of great, affordable restaurants. Our favorites were Savo, Mistral, and Le Arcate (great view).