We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers: Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.
Decor bright and clean. Plenty of breakfast.linen changed daily.polite staff.the hotel was chosen by Peregrine tours for our 12 person walking group for four nights and we stayed an extra night. The outdoor areas were a popular meeting place for the group before we headed...More
Spent 2 nights (Wish it was at least 4), at this pristine little hotel with an amazing sea-view room. The staff was fantastic, room was very clean and updated and the staff was great. If you are traveling there by car. Please note the best...More
We stayed here for 3 nights while on our honeymoon. The hotel is tricky to find as you need to park your car in the car park on Atrani Beach or up at the Luna car park and then make your way down, then spiral...More
My friends and I had a wonderful time at this hotel. It was very quiet during our stay and we were given undivided attention. The hotel staff was exceptionally nice, the morning breakfast was fantastic and the restaurants in the court area were superb! We...More
This hotel is located in Atrani, which is within a walking distance from Amalfi by the pedestrian tunnel (about 10 minutes). It offers beautiful views on the bay of Salerno. The rooms are a little bit small but perfectly clean and equipped. We did not...More
1. Train from Rome to Salerno. Ferry from Salerno to Amalfi. Walk or taxi from Amalfi to Atrani. Call or email hotel about getting from Amalfi to the hotel and help with your luggage. Do not rent a car. The road on... More
1. Train from Rome to Salerno. Ferry from Salerno to Amalfi. Walk or taxi from Amalfi to Atrani. Call or email hotel about getting from Amalfi to the hotel and help with your luggage. Do not rent a car. The road on Amalfi Coast is treacherous and you don't need car once there.
2. Not sure. Call or email hotel (their email is listed on bottom of their website's home page).
3. You can't go wrong. It depends on what you like. We like to hike, so we hiked everywhere, using buses or ferry as needed. If you hike, get the Sunflower guide to Amalfi coast. It's great. We also try to stay away from overly populated touristy areas, but Amalfi, Positano, and Ravello are all beautiful and you can get away from heavy crowds by walking. The church in Minori is worth a visit. Many people are not fond of Maiori because much of its old section was lost to flooding in the 60s and replaced with modern apt complexes. But we really liked it, esp. its church and Boardwalk. Also, lots of good food, and a relatively easy gorgeous hike between Maiori and Minori on the path of the lemons.
4. Atrani is chock full of great, affordable restaurants. Our favorites were Savo, Mistral, and Le Arcate (great view).
Are you sure you want to delete this answer?
"Ask for a room 4th floor or above with a view of the water. Worth it!!!"