We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Scandal Club - CLOSED

Kalku 12/14, Riga 1050, Latvia
+371 27 001 800
Map updates are paused. Zoom in to see updated info.
Reset zoom
Updating Map...
  • Excellent30%
  • Very good28%
  • Average14%
  • Poor28%
  • Terrible0%
11 Apr 2013
“This is not even a dance club”
18 Feb 2013
“dont go there”
Restaurant Hours Closed
European, Eastern European, Central European
Kalku 12/14, Riga 1050, Latvia
All Details
Reviews (7)
Traveller rating
Traveller type
Time of year
Reviewed 11 April 2013

This is the last place you can ever go for night clubing. If there is no other options. Dirty and poor, looks like a cheap brothel with drunk foreign getting around.

1  Thank Inna V
Reviewed 18 February 2013

im Latvian, and this place is disgusting. thia massive doorman hit my husband in ribs, just because he was taking pictures and recording on his mobile phone. plus he didnt speak any english and there was not club manager, witch i have been waiting for...More

1  Thank Violeta K
Reviewed 27 January 2013

With Rihanna's music blaring over the speakers, I looked a woman in the eyes and fell in love instantly here. My last night of my very first but certainly not last visit to Riga ended with meeting a spectacular girl who like me wasn't having...More

Thank Joseph O
Reviewed 23 January 2013

Have been there many times and love this place for good alcohol and strict face-control. The only dissapointment is that there is a lot of people, so you can hardly sit down and need to wait for ever near the bar.

Thank Aleksandra K
Reviewed 30 October 2012

Fantastic atmosphere, great sushi and snacks :)) There are 2 dance floors!! And music is 100% good... lot of different cocktails :)) I love this place!!!!

Thank Anta U
Reviewed 25 July 2012

A very tourist place. In Scandal you will find 95% of foreigners and the rest 5% are over there just by the chance. Free enterance for ladies. Music is quite good for dancing. DJ's are friendly, bartenders are wonderful.

1  Thank teburetka4
Reviewed 9 April 2012

Vey nice place , nice music !!! Best night club in Riga !! Good price, pretty girls .... ;-))

Thank RoyaleCasino
Nearby HotelsSee all 112 hotels in Riga
Rixwell Hotel Konventa Seta
832 reviews
.08 km away
Redstone Boutique Hotel
14 reviews
.10 km away
Relais le Chevalier
46 reviews
.10 km away
Royal Square Hotel & Suites
289 reviews
.11 km away
Nearby Restaurants
Black Magic
651 reviews
.01 km away
558 reviews
.05 km away
Restaurant 3
282 reviews
.01 km away
Pelmeni XL
540 reviews
.03 km away
Nearby Attractions
Riga Town Hall Square
2,255 reviews
.03 km away
View of Riga from St Peter's Church Tower
2,038 reviews
.09 km away
Mikhail Chehov Riga Russian Theatre
65 reviews
.04 km away
Bremen Town Musicians
412 reviews
.06 km away
Improve this listing

Restaurant Details

Average prices
US$22 - US$87
European, Eastern European, Central European
Location and Contact Information
  • Address: Kalku 12/14, Riga 1050, Latvia
  • Location: Europe  >  Latvia  >  Riga Region  >  Riga
  • Phone Number: +371 27 001 800
What's Scandal - Scandal is a well considered and qualitativelyprepared EVENT, that to everyone of us is whetether raunchy or sexy, tasteless or stylish, wrecking or hopefull - depending on the flight of Your fantasy. Only You are to decide whether or not it is condemnable or attractive. We have produced and art happy to allow You to see, hear and taste for yourself - this intergral part of modern life.
Is This Your TripAdvisor Listing?
Own or manage this property? Claim your listing for free to respond to reviews, update your profile and much more. Claim Your Listing