We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The Tripadvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers: Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.
4 of us on the way coming down from Genting Highlands around 6pm looking for dinner around Bukit Tinggi village. This is our 1st time eating at this restaurant.
Service:Good, all the workers r friendly although restaurant so crowded.
Food: dishes came out not oily...or too salty at all.
Restaurant is clean and airy.
Toilet clean too.
Price very reasonable. We paid less than Rm100 for 4 dishes (vegetables /steam river fish/bentong famous tau fok/pork belly soy sauce & 1 pot of chinese tea.More
Had lunch here today. We were a party of 6 adults and 2 children. We had 6 dishes (steamed fish in Bentong ginger paste, Assam squid and clams, bean curd with pumpkin sauce, fried chicken, beans with bacon and a stir fry veggie. Our meal...came up to RM141.50 which was really reasonable and we enjoyed it.More
Hi & thx for reading. Was there as 2A2C(16&17) with gramps.
- easily located though slightly off the highway
- clean toilets
- inexpensive food
- adequate parking lots of about 30+
- 50 tables
- airy and with some view of the surrounding...- some small fruit stalls and snacks available
- with cemented ramp with railings hence folks with issues of walking can easily access this open air with good roof structure & ceiling fans
- good service & prices shown at frontf of wall where kitchen is located
- one can use alternative road to eRYA by Suria Hot Spring
- don’t read Chinese of the daily prices shown of fishes and prawns
- doesn’t accept credit card
Menu, Prices and Remarks
- tilapia fish @ $3 per 100gm - fresh taste without muddy taste
- vegetables from $10-24, good portion and tasty
- tau foo pok(kong siew style), $1.50 p/piece - very tasty
We will return and explore more dishesMore
This is a great place to have a great meal at reasonably affordable prices. Do order the claypot fish, fried egg prawns and Siang tong lala. They are just so tasty. The restaurant is located at the foothills of Genting off the Karak highway. Highly...recommended to try at least once.More
A friend recommended this place because the food is tasty and the price is reasonable. We went there for lunch and ordered 4 dishes including fish, chicken, verge and the food is not bad. Place is clean and service is good. If you happen to...pass by then you should check out this restaurant.More
My family had waited for an hour for dishes to be served. It worth to wait as dishes served were tasty. The price charged was reasonable too as compared to Restaurant Foon Look. We only paid RM175 for 5 dishes (clam, veggie, taufu, pork and...fish) that served for 8 persons.More
Ordered Wild boar curry, watercress and stuffed tofu. Excellent in taste. Totally loved the watercress. There is a good sized store beneath the restaurant. There, you may get your coffees and titbits. Opposite the restaurant there are veggie and fruit stalls.