We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Booking flights for big groups through EasyJet's service?

2 posts
Save Topic
Booking flights for big groups through EasyJet's service?

Hello,

This is a very specific question with regards to using the group service from easyjet for 56 people or booking twice for 23 people. The quote I got was more expensive than booking 23 and even 30 people at once and so the question is: if I try and book twice one after the other, will the tickets get a lot more expensive once I do it? Hence, should I try and use a vpn for one of the bookings or do them from different browsers or even from different computers at the same time? has anyone ever done this because if I get 30 tickets for a fair price and the others jump considerably then I'd rather just use the group feature they already have.

Hope someone is able to answer this and if you need any more details please let me know.

Thank You!

5 replies to this topic
Edinburgh, United...
Level Contributor
15,159 posts
16 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Booking flights for big groups through EasyJet's service?

Basically the price of the most expensive ticket will determine the price everyone else on the booking. So if the airline has 9 tickets left at $100 and the next ticket costs $150 then you would pay $1500 if you book 10 tickets. In short, the price would probably jump if you try to book 23 tickets after having just booked another 23 tickets but you should still come out ahead.

2 posts
Save Reply
2. Re: Booking flights for big groups through EasyJet's service?

Thanks. Also, do you happen to know if I try and book them in the same time off two different laptops with two dfferent debit cards, would that keep the price the same?

Wales, United...
Destination Expert
for Bargain Travel, Cruises, Swansea, Cardiff, Carmarthenshire, Neath, Port Talbot
Level Contributor
65,637 posts
453 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Booking flights for big groups through EasyJet's service?

I don't think that would make any difference at all, as the price is dependent on the number of seats left at each price point, not the person who is booking the tickets. Sme people might see things differently, and I'm not an expert by any means.

South of England
Level Contributor
2,397 posts
185 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Booking flights for big groups through EasyJet's service?

For a group of such a size I think I would look at booking the old fashion way - by phone. See if they have a groups reservations section. They may offer more flexibility this way as well for a large group, one average fare and perhaps more flexibility on name changes etc. Might be worth a call to them.

Seattle, Washington
Level Contributor
3,681 posts
10 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Booking flights for big groups through EasyJet's service?

Contact their group booking department:

http://www.easyjet.com/en/book/groups

Reply to: Booking flights for big groups through EasyJet's service?
Get notified by e-mail when a reply is posted