I don't see any other reviews of Flightsbird on TripAdvisor, so wanted to report what happened to me yesterday when attempting to book a flight online:
1. On the website Momondo, I found a fare for the trip I was booking that was far lower than other fares, and also lower than the same flights listed on the airline's own website (United). It was provided by a company named Flightsbird.
2. While I worried it might be "too good to be true," I clicked through to the site, booked online, got a confirmation email, and thought I was all set.
3. Within a couple hours, the company emailed me and asked me to call them.
4. I called the company and spoke to one of their agents, who informed me that the fare I had gotten had "changed" and was now about $300 higher round trip (for 2 people). While I'm aware that published fares can change, the agent tried to sell me hard and suggested that was still the cheapest rate. Given the circumstances and the fact that I can easily look up flights on dozens of websites, he was overly aggressive and persistent. While on the phone with him, I looked on Google Flights, and Flightsbird's new $300-more-expensive rate was NOT the cheapest rate. Needless to say, I declined.
But THIS is the worst part of it:
5. Thirty minutes later, in checking Momondo again, I saw the SAME EXACT (to the penny) fare for the exact SAME EXACT flight from Flightsbird, again!
I will let you draw your own conclusions about this experience. I also will no longer be using Momondo to look for fares.