We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

what is 'comfort kit' in AirAsia?

Manila, Philippines
Level Contributor
11 posts
1 review
Save Topic
what is 'comfort kit' in AirAsia?

Hi! This is my first time to book a flight in Air Asia (KL-BKK). I was a bit confused with their flight options. AirAsia Promo/Economy Fare does not have any check-in baggage privilege? I have to pay MYR 20.00 for up to 15kilos of check in baggage? And what is a 'comfort kit'?

London, United...
Level Contributor
8,018 posts
526 reviews
Save Reply
11. Re: what is 'comfort kit' in AirAsia?

Yes Pam, I know I was looking for this post in KL forum.

You can upgrade luggage from 15 kg to 20 or 25kg before 48 hours for cheaper rate.

I agree with Petunia about "unticking "

Perth, Australia
1 post
Save Reply
12. Re: what is 'comfort kit' in AirAsia?

we are travelling from perth to london and will our baggage be automatically trandferred to our ongoing flight to london

Bangkok
Destination Expert
for Bangkok, Air Travel, Thailand
Level Contributor
15,206 posts
72 reviews
Save Reply
13. Re: what is 'comfort kit' in AirAsia?

Hi,

Yes, PER-LON is one of the routes that is supported by their new connections service.. This does assume that your flights are one single ticket (reference number) and the planned connection time is at least :90, to no more than 6:00

Here's their web-page which details how to use it:

http://www.airasia.com/my/en/tf_step.page

Also, be sure to read the terms and conditions, so you know exactly what is and is not covered.

http://www.airasia.com/my/en/tf_tnc.page

Travel Safe,

Bangkok
1 post
1 review
Save Reply
14. Re: what is 'comfort kit' in AirAsia?

This is the comfort kit

airasia.com/my/en/flightinfo/aaxkitdesc.html

Christchurch, New...
2 posts
Save Reply
15. Re: what is 'comfort kit' in AirAsia?

Hi There,

is air asia worth to travel to an international destination

London, United...
Level Contributor
8,018 posts
526 reviews
Save Reply
16. Re: what is 'comfort kit' in AirAsia?

Hi,

I travelled from Kuala Lumpur to London by AA end of November. I had no problem at all and the flight was on time.

Also the comfort kit does not have socks so please bring socks. As it was long distance flight I had brought my flight socks.

Christchurch, New...
2 posts
Save Reply
17. Re: what is 'comfort kit' in AirAsia?

Thanks dear

18. Re: what is 'comfort kit' in AirAsia?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 03 July 2011, 13:29