I booked our Bangkok fly ticket with Air Asia and chose not to do the prepaid baggage at the time of booking. I got a confirmation of my booking thru email from Air Asia.
Here are my questions
1) Would I able to buy the online Baggage prebook on line at a later day. If so, how can I do that
2) Air Asia charged my credit card for $ 24 ( processing fee) besides the total amount of 4 tickets pricing. When I go back in later to pay for baggage prebook ( at a later day ), do I need to pay another $24 processing fee again ???
4) I just wonder if I come back near the time of my departure and buy meal plan , Do I pay another $24 for processing fee again???
3) One member of my group need a wheel chair, do you know how I can add that information in after I done booking .
4) Would it wiser if I pay for prebook baggage at the time of booking my air ticket and will to upsize it a a later time if needed. If I do that, do they till charge me processing fee
I hope to heard from you soon since I still need to book another set of ticket with Air Asia
Thank you .