We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Travel Merry tickets

newyork
Level Contributor
40 posts
81 reviews
Save Topic
Travel Merry tickets

Has anybody ever purchased airline tickets through Travel Merry? Found them on Skyscanner

thanks!

528 replies to this topic
UK
Level Contributor
49,560 posts
92 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Travel Merry tickets

These forums are scattered with the wreckage of those who believe whatever fares companies tell Skyscanner exist. Just trawl through a couple pages here and look at the tales of sorrow of those who picked a low price. Why would one new entrant be any different?

Book direct.

New York City, New...
1 post
Save Reply
2. Re: Travel Merry tickets

We bought tickets to Europe for a family of 4. The price was very good and the customer service was great. I had to make a change mid way through my trip and they handled it very nicely.

Liverpool, UK
Level Contributor
20,538 posts
36 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Travel Merry tickets

Amazing - somebody posts a question about a 3rd party I've never heard of before followed a few hours later by a post praising them from a member who joined today and subsequently found this forum/post.

Is it me who finds that odd or am I getting too cynical after so much time on TA.

Scunthorpe, United...
Level Contributor
3,765 posts
4 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Travel Merry tickets

not just you Tom, cannot believe anyone would actually call a business by this name

Edited: 17 January 2015, 23:25
Seattle, Washington
Level Contributor
10,857 posts
94 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Travel Merry tickets

I can only tell you that the owner of the website is using a service to hide their identity. But, they appear to be part of Vyoma Travel, which is in India. I wouldn't touch them. Amazing how people find these companies AND Tripadvisor. And people say this isn't the age of miracles.

Seattle...
1 post
Save Reply
6. Re: Travel Merry tickets

Avoid TravelMerry. I have purchased through Skyscanner, attempted to get an itemized receipt for expense reports and it's been impossible. They told me no one has ever asked for one before, and it would take 4 days to get it emailed. I haven't received it after a week. I was told that their sales dept was in a meeting and they would call me back, and never got a call back. I've been calling every day and told "they need one more day." When asked to be escalated, I get a supervisor and he won't let me speak to anyone else. Their email support is a black hole.

Toronto, Canada
Level Contributor
10,513 posts
37 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: Travel Merry tickets

Tom-I agree with you 100%. Someone asks about a company and lo and behold immediately someone who has never posted on these forums immediately chimes in to give them a glowing review.

Impossibly to believe they lurk in the background magically appearing when someone questions the trustworthiness of a business.

Phoenix, Arizona
Level Contributor
43,793 posts
1,307 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: Travel Merry tickets

TomC,

<<Is it me who finds that odd or am I getting too cynical after so much time on TA.>>

No. While there CAN be coincidences in life, we see so many here, as to tip the scale of probability. The only thing missing is praise for a particular agent, usually listed by name. Otherwise, enough to raise many red flags.

Hunt

Atlanta, Georgia
10 posts
Save Reply
9. Re: Travel Merry tickets

Hi Ryan,

We apologize for the inconvenience but our management team took care of this issue on 01/21. I see a confirmation email from you as well regarding this.

Please let me know or send an email to customerservice@travelmerry.com for further assistance.

Thanks,

Rick

www.travelmerry.com

4 posts
1 review
Save Reply
10. Re: Travel Merry tickets

Hi Rick,

my boyfriend David wersal is waiting for your call about the scam you're trying to pull on him.

I hope that if you really wanna be trustworthy, that you call him back ASAP(you say you will but you never do) and don't treat people like ping pong balls sending them to talk to the airlines when you're perfectly aware that they can't do anything about it as the ticket was bought with you....

it was your mistake,it's your responsibility fix it!!!

Edited: 10 February 2015, 05:20
Reply to: Travel Merry tickets
Get notified by e-mail when a reply is posted